• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Reliable Online Pharmacies? Where can I buy T3?

Emootje

I have tried UniPharma T3 from Goldpharma but nothing is happening. Later I've been told that Unipharma T3 is very weak and not worth buying.
So I want to give it another shot with a more reliable brand like:
Cynomel Mexico (Grossman)
Cytomel USA (branded)
Tertroxin UK
LA Pharma (not sure where from)
Aventis Cynomel

Can anyone recommend a online pharmacy?

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
armour thyroid is t3 made from compound pharmacy, maybe google that. Dont know any sources of t3 without prescription though, most places have t4. Some find using cortisol improves thyroid function as well as pregnenolone. maybe t4 and some pregnenolone could work.

cheers!!!!

Cindi

There is natural T3 called GTA by Biotics Research. You may wish to check. Best wishes.

Emootje

armour thyroid is t3 made from compound pharmacy, maybe google that. Dont know any sources of t3 without prescription though, most places have t4. Some find using cortisol improves thyroid function as well as pregnenolone. maybe t4 and some pregnenolone could work.

cheers!!!!

Thanks Heapsreal,

Unfortunately armour thyroid contains T4 and I think it's best not to use T4 at all.
According to Dr. Holtorf, people with inflammation/CFS have:
*Limited conversion of T4 into T3.
*Increased reverse T3 (thyroid receptor blocker)
*Reduced thyroid transport into the cell
*Thyroid receptor resistance
In ME/CFS T4 transport into the cell is limited due to energy problems (the T4 transporter is more ATP depended than the T3 transporter) and T4 therapy will also increase reverse T3. On the other hand T3 will go much easier into the cell in low energy diseases and has no affect on reverse T3.
So I think T4 is doing more harm than good and T3 only therapy is a better option in low energy diseases.

I will look into cortisol and pregnenolone.

Thanks again

Dr. Holtorf 3 hours webinar:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvXOgxazdD4&feature=feedf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGiX58AaQRM&feature=feedf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb7OyhMpPKo&feature=feedf

Cindi

I tried it and found it helpful.Effect is softer than synthetic t3. There is also GTA forte which has more active ingredient. Did you try forte form?Best wishes.

August59

Daughters High School Graduation
One thing to note is that even T3 cannnot enter cells without adequate cortisol to help transport into cells.

Emootje

I tried it and found it helpful.Effect is softer than synthetic t3. There is also GTA forte which has more active ingredient. Did you try forte form?Best wishes.
Thanks Cindi,

Yep I tried one bottle of the forte form and took at last 9 pills a day but still no effect.
I'm very impatient, I would like to see a fast temperature and resting heart rate rising respons so I think the fast acting synthetic T3 is the one for me. :Retro smile:

Emootje

Emootje

One thing to note is that even T3 cannnot enter cells without adequate cortisol to help transport into cells.

I didn't know that, nevertheless I don't think cortisol is a big problem for me because I tested normal for cortisol. (24 hr urine and blood cortisol)
Thanks August