• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Steering Immunostimulation By Particles Size

undcvr

It's an interesting article, except that they have been selling Nano-sized Silver particles in solution claimed to be a health supplement for the immune system, for awhile now. If customers are experimenting with it, they have not been complaining that it is making them worse.

It maybe that the product itself does not really contain nano silver or that it could be something else in the fungus that it causing the outbreaks. Also if I am not mistakened, they are actually using the same fungus and same process to make the nano Silver particles.

mellster

Marco
While we need that research, the question that always comes to mind - no matter what you think the source of CFS is/was - why do only select people get sick? We need to figure out the metabolic differences between PWC's and controls, I believe this is the fastest way to a cure/treatment. Also, none of the mentioned pollution is going to change, unfortunately.

I don't know where to put this, but I think here is as appropriate a place as any. Here is a blog post by Khaly, in which she discusses a theory of CFS. http://cfsuntied.com/blog2/2011/09/15/and-now-for-something-completely-different/ Would folks be willing to take a look at it and share comments? Thanks very much, Lisa

The reasoning involved amounts 1+1+1+1 = 1,111 - as far as I could understand the implied argument is that a common fungus is producing quantum active nano particles that are responsible for immune activation. Stay out of your garden folks every footstep is stirring up a million evil spores.

IVI