• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

fuctose in b12 causing problems SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER

i am worried a bit b/c within minutes of taking the diben b12 (especially) and the b12 infusion 1mg, i get really bad nausea, not sure if it is the detox or the reaction to the ingredients of fuctose, mannitol, sorbitol, xylitol, the flavors of rapsberry and cherry i think are making me sick. i have horrible food intol, just react to everything.

ARE THERE ANY B12M AND B12 DIBEN I CAN TAKE/ FIND WITHOUT SWEETNERS, FLAVORINGS? PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL
MAYBE THE B12 RICH SUGGEST WITH THE FOLATE, KINDA COMBINE THE PROTOCOLS SO I CAN ELIMINATE THE SUGAR

this also happened to me when i tried to take staph/strep pellets from Hanna's it also had lactose and fuctose, immed stomach nausea

thanks
denise

fred any suggestions for other b12 without sugar

i am worried a bit b/c within minutes of taking the diben b12 (especially) and the b12 infusion 1mg, i get really bad nausea, not sure if it is the detox or the reaction to the ingredients of fuctose, mannitol, sorbitol, xylitol, the flavors of rapsberry and cherry i think are making me sick. i have horrible food intol, just react to everything.

ARE THERE ANY B12M AND B12 DIBEN I CAN TAKE/ FIND WITHOUT SWEETNERS, FLAVORINGS? PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL

since no one answered, i will ask another question. all the b's give me a stuffy nose. are b's yeasty? from being in the mold that is a reaction i get with grains, some carbs, and yeasty foods.

wondering if the drops b12 would be the same, yeasty, as the pills with the flavors, fillers and sugar

thanks
i just need help getting started on this protocol. the drops and folinic will cost $75 ahhhhhh

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Hi Danel,

You can also inject B12. I inject hydroxocobalamin. You can get it without preservatives but you have to pay extra for single dose, preloaded syringes.

Sushi

aprilk1869

Readisorb do an mb12 liposomal spray with stevia and glycerin as sweetners. I couldn't say how effective it is though.

My dad also tried mb12 drops by Metabolics but didn't improve on them. It was only when he switched to the mb12 by Jarrow Formulas that he was able to recover his health.

I had also considered getting b12 powder and putting it into a nebulizer but we never ended up needing to do that.

thanks sushi and april,

i feel stuck a bit , with the mb12. i did call a compound pham and they can compound the m b12, but not the diben b12. so i would be able to take one but not the other.
is that okay on this protocol, or should i add the hydro b12 in it place, but that also has a form of sugar? the folate from solgar also has mannitol, so i will try that separately.

what about rich's suggestion for the folinic, any luck with that and the mb12 alone without hydo of diben b12

thanks

denise

i tried it again last night and the nausea was immed and the stuffy nose, throat pain and ear pain was immed too. i think it is the sugars reacting to the mold/bacteria in my ears,nose and throat. i am going to see a ENT/mold spec at the end of the month, maybe get some help there.

thanks for the response

denise

aprilk1869

thanks sushi and april,

i feel stuck a bit , with the mb12. i did call a compound pham and they can compound the m b12, but not the diben b12. so i would be able to take one but not the other.
is that okay on this protocol, or should i add the hydro b12 in it place, but that also has a form of sugar? the folate from solgar also has mannitol, so i will try that separately.

Freddd had a lot of success with mB12 without adb12 or metafolin, although he improved even better when he started taking them. It might be enough for you to start healing and then tolerate other chemicals such as the sugar.

Pure Encapsulations does a Metafolin Folate 400 and I don't think there are any sugars in it.

I don't know if folinic acid would work for you, you would have to try it yourself to see.

You might want to consider inserting the dibencozide rectally as this will bypass the digestive system.

Anabol Naturals does dibencozide in a capsule. You could try opening one up and mixing it in with DMSO gel and then rub it onto your skin. This b12 is sensitive to light so you should maybe rub it on your skin in a dark room. Alternatively you could use the powder to make rectal suppositories using coconut oil.

Freddd had a lot of success with mB12 without adb12 or metafolin, although he improved even better when he started taking them. It might be enough for you to start healing and then tolerate other chemicals such as the sugar.

Pure Encapsulations does a Metafolin Folate 400 and I don't think there are any sugars in it.

I don't know if folinic acid would work for you, you would have to try it yourself to see.

You might want to consider inserting the dibencozide rectally as this will bypass the digestive system.

Anabol Naturals does dibencozide in a capsule. You could try opening one up and mixing it in with DMSO gel and then rub it onto your skin. This b12 is sensitive to light so you should maybe rub it on your skin in a dark room. Alternatively you could use the powder to make rectal suppositories using coconut oil.

all very good suggestions, thank you

wow the things we do, stick in, stick up, drink, rub on, to get well.

i alway said, for the last 5 years, i would eat anything outdoors 3x a day from my dog, for a year if it got me well,

thanks for your help
denise

Sasha

Fine, thank you
You could try opening one up and mixing it in with DMSO gel and then rub it onto your skin. This b12 is sensitive to light so you should maybe rub it on your skin in a dark room. Alternatively you could use the powder to make rectal suppositories using coconut oil.

Hi april - I didn't know what DMSO gel was so googled it and found this on eHow about it. It sounds as though there might (or might not) be some safety issues with it, though maybe not in the quantities that would be involved in using it as a delivery system.

I'm interested in how to take supplements in other than oral form because I have difficulty swallowing tablets and because some of these vits are quite acidic and starting to give me stomach and gum symptoms.