• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

VOTE Daily for PANDORA On the CITGO Fueling for Good Program!

CITGO FUELING FOR GOOD PROGRAM

VOTING STARTS TODAY JULY 14, 2011- ENDS AUGUST 11, 2011

http://www.fuelinggood.com?/rewardinggood?id=797542

VOTE FOR PANDORA DAILY TO WIN ONE OF THE FOUR $5,000 GAS CARDS

HOW TO VOTE FOR PANDORA:

1)Go to the link below

http://www.fuelinggood.com?/rewardinggood?id=797542

2) You will be asked to enter your e-mail. Then you choose whether you want to be kept informed. You will be asked to use captcha to ensure you are a human being before you vote.

3) Next you will click on the VOTE box.

4) Next, you will be asked to share the link page on Facebook, Tweeter, Linkedin, blogs, and any other social media outlets you belong.
-this is below the VOTE
-not automatic-you have to click on it if you want it

That is it! One Vote Daily! Lets show that our community has a strong empowering voice of and can create awareness for the plight of individuals stricken with CFS/ME, fibromyalgia, chronic Lyme disease, MCS/Environmental & Gulf War illnesses. We appreciate your support.

PANDORA CITGO FUELING FOR GOOD TEAM

helen41

gotcha every single day, as do my friends, but there are SO MANY in this contest. Do you know how Pandora is doing? Do we need to increase our efforts, or are we on track?

Aileen

The contest ends August 11 at 11:59pm Eastern Time according to the contest rules. No idea of the rankings. You'd think they'd have a page for that like Vivint does. Rather annoying.

The rules also state that the next Entry Period is September 1 to September 28. Anyone here who belongs to an ME/FM group in one of the states listed in the rules should think about entering. If someone enters the next Citigo contest I'll certainly vote for them everyday.

Dolphin

PANDORA on Facebook:
Only 5 days left to go. We are in 3rd place nationally, and 2nd in our region. If we can hold our position, we will be in the running for a $5K gas card. Please vote daily.
The votes only count 20% towards the prize with 80% from a panel.

Prize is equivalent to $5,000 IIRC.

I've been voting daily.

eric_s

PANDORA on Facebook:

The votes only count 20% towards the prize with 80% from a panel.

Prize is equivalent to $5,000 IIRC.

I've been voting daily.
Yes, and i'm not even sure people from outside the US states mentioned in the rules are allowed to vote. The rules say who is allowed to vote and the way i understood them you have to live in one of these states and work for a charity or be a regular donor. That's why i haven't been voting anymore. If there is no geographical restriction i would of course be voting, even though i like those formats better where it's only the vote that decides.

Dolphin

Yes, and i'm not even sure people from outside the US states mentioned in the rules are allowed to vote. The rules say who is allowed to vote and the way i understood them you have to live in one of these states and work for a charity or be a regular donor. That's why i haven't been voting anymore. If there is no geographical restriction i would of course be voting, even though i like those formats better where it's only the vote that decides.
Really? Could that be with regard to who gets the prize rather than who can vote??

Nielk

Two more days left of voting for Pandora,
Marly Silverman is asking everyone in honor of her birthday this month to please take the time to vote.
This is the last chance!

PANDORA is in the running for a $5,000 gas prize. You must give your email address, and you may vote daily. http://www.fuelinggood.com/rewardinggood?id=797542

helen41

I've had the same question, as the rules are not completely clear. Still, I vote. It takes moments, and if my vote is thrown out in the end, I can be secure in the knowledge that I tried