• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Please help PANDORA in the Citgo Fueling Good Contest

eric_s

You can vote from anywhere in the world, even though some people thought that's not the case. It was a misunderstanding, there's only a restriction for the participating charities, not for the voters.

eric_s

You're welcome. Also you don't need Facebook, all you have to do is to provide an email adress. So even the people who can't participate in Vivint, because they don't have a FB account, can vote here, if they like.

There's a Facebook group here though, for those who have it. I think they send out a daily reminder.

I hope the Pandora supporters will support the WPI (or the National ME/FM Action Network) in Vivint as well...

frenchtulip

Is there a table somewhere where we can see the number of votes a charity has recieved? I can't find any. Don't they do that in this contest?

I do not see anything that shows how many votes or the rankings. Maybe we could email the sponsor and ask if it is available somewhere.

Nielk

It's so easy.
It only takes a minute to type in your e-mail address.
Please vote every day.

Nielk

I just voted for PANDORA and it shows that they only got 451 votes so far.
Being that you can vote every day, I was really surprised to see the poor showing.
This is such an easy one and as far as i know does not conflict with any other organization representing us.
Please vote.

Nielk

Are you guys seeing the vote count change immediately after you vote? I'm not sure if I typed the captiona in correctly...

I don't think that it shows up right away. It' when you log off that it adds it on.
Thanks guys for voting. It's already up to 484!

SpecialK82

Ohio, USA
Thanks for the replys, I'll try the refresh next time.

Maybe this is obvious but, can't we just type in alot of email addresses of family and friends and increase our daily vote?

Am I missing something....