• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Free full access to the NEJM Archive until June 30 - from 1812 to 1989

Sherlock

Boswellia for lungs and MC stabllizing
This link should get you there:

http://www.nejm.org/medical-index

Funny, I've been thinking that in areas like nutrition, research has gone off on wrong tracks and so older studies just might have more relevant insights. Maybe that can apply to CFS also. Maybe.

Dolphin

This link should get you there:

http://www.nejm.org/medical-index

Funny, I've been thinking that in areas like nutrition, research has gone off on wrong tracks and so older studies just might have more relevant insights. Maybe that can apply to CFS also. Maybe.
:thumbsup: Cheers

Just to note that you have to register (for free) to get the full text. I've got a few papers from "chronic fatigue syndrome" and myalgic. Also one more from "chronic epstein". I'm always on the look out for full papers.

Sherlock

Just to note that you have to register (for free) to get the full text.

NEJM had not too long ago a free six-month trial membership, with webaccess. Maybe they'll have something again... but maybe not because they were promoting their new site. But it wouldn't hurt to register with everybody, else you won't know ;)

Dolphin

NEJM had not too long ago a free six-month trial membership, with webaccess. Maybe they'll have something again... but maybe not because they were promoting their new site. But it wouldn't hurt to register with everybody, else you won't know ;)
Register with everybody is rather a lot given the number of journals. Maybe you mean the main US ones (it's just I don't live in the U.S.). I tend not to read spam posts i.e. if I signed up. If you do see anything again, please post. Thanks.

Sherlock

Register with everybody is rather a lot given the number of journals. Maybe you mean the main US ones (it's just I don't live in the U.S.). I tend not to read spam posts i.e. if I signed up. If you do see anything again, please post. Thanks.

Well, Lancet and BMJ then, and JAMA et al just for the web access. The idea is that the big ones are promoting their online services. As usual, to make money on the internet, at first give it away for free.

Btw, if you don't already know, generally to register use a throwaway like yopmail.com -- that's exactly what their service is for. But for NEJM you'd want their emails, of course