• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Help Chase choose the WPI for Big Idea Cash!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Done - left a comment and "liked" myself! And all the other WPI comments. If we can't beat a bunch of plants at that botanical centre, something is terribly, terribly wrong...

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Done, and vote for Rocky MTN CFS, they need the votes!

GG

Hi ggingues - I think you're confusing this with the Vivint contest (or maybe I'm confused!) - this is about the Chase Community Giving contest that ended a little while back - Chase have an additional amount to give at their discretion and want people to comment on their favourite charity to help them decide. WPI won money in Chase so is eligible for this extra money - we can help by leaving a comment about why WPI is so important.

And of course, people should be voting in the Vivint contest!

jace

Off the fence
Thanks, Sasha. Isn't it strange how you can 'like' your own comment on facebook?

This morning I went right through the 1000+ comments, liking all the WPI supporters. There's no limit to the number of comments we can make on this thread, so pop back and do it again whenever the mood takes you. It's something to do to help when you're braindead.

Dolphin

Thanks, I was looking for why they selected some over others. I think this link just gave the details on who won. I do not think that then Negative studies/publicity would help them win more money?!

GG
Yes, it just had the winners. Maybe after the big winner comes out, some reasons will be given. Or maybe there is some information somewhere else? - that's all I had seen anyway.