• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Audio interview with Dan Moricoli

Rooney

Thanks for posting. It was a thorough, professional-style overview of the symptoms and prevalence. 3-4 minutes. Dan's life before and after as a severe patient whose speech is impacted (studdering). He mentioned a finger injury affecting his brain therefore his energy which is the kind of thing that hit me recently. My brain can't handle an injury.

Dickinson is a small private college in Pennsylvania. Done by a student but super.

Boule de feu

Thanks for posting. It was a thorough, professional-style overview of the symptoms and prevalence. 3-4 minutes. Dan's life before and after as a severe patient whose speech is impacted (studdering). He mentioned a finger injury affecting his brain therefore his energy which is the kind of thing that hit me recently. My brain can't handle an injury.

Dickinson is a small private college in Pennsylvania. Done by a student but super.

Thank you, Rooney. :)