• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

TO RICH: HAPPY BIRTHDAY and THANK YOU...

dannybex

Please join me in wishing Rich Van Konynenburg a Happy Birthday, along with a big Thank You for the many, many years of dedication and hard work he's put into his research on the methylation cycle hypothesis of CFS/ME (and of course his willingness to answer our endless questions on the subject), not to mention his even-handed, balanced reporting from the many conferences and events that we can't make it to.

Here's hoping more attention will be paid to and more dollars will be directed toward funding studies into the methylation hypothesis and the part it may play with regards to CFS/ME and other chronic conditions.

Hope you have a great day Rich, and many, many more to come!

Best regards,

Dan

anniekim

Yes, Happy Birthday Rich, you have been most generous in replying in detail to all my questions about the methylation cycle, so thank you and for all the hard work you are putting into this research.

leaves

Happy Birthday Rich!!!
Hope you have a great day with lots of cake :p
Thanks for all your wisdom and dedication.

ukxmrv

Happy Birthday Rich,

Thank you for your years of helping people with CFS and ME. We really do appreciate everything you do!

:birthday hat:

x

pamb

:balloons: Happy Birthday Rich :balloons:

A sincere thank you to you for all you have done and continue to do for the ME/CFS community. :thumbsup:

May your day and the coming year bring you much happiness.

Pam & John

lizw118

Yes, Happy Birthday, Rich!! You have been so helpful to me in my own process. I have read all of your posts here, and I so appreciate your research and dedication!!!
Liz

Mary

Moderator Resource
Happy birthday and happy Easter, Rich! Thanks so much for all your endless support and time and knowledge and for being our advocate (especially when there are so few out there!)

Best wishes,

Mary

maddietod

Happy happy birthday, Rich! I'm in AWE of lizw118, who has read all of your (969) posts. You help so many of us, all day long. Thank you, thank you, and have a fabulous day.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Rich,

Happy Birthday, Happy Easter! :balloons::balloons::balloons:

You may not realize how much you've helped many of us. I can say my health-state is much improved due to your research, support and input.

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!:thumbsup:

Sushi