• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

what country do you live in poll

what country/continent do you live in?

• USA

Votes: 34 38.2%
  • UK

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • canada

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Austrailia

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • rest of europe

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • asia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • south america

• africa

• mid-east

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • other

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

Boule de feu

I thought I had already voted on this but your poll says otherwise...

Mark -
I added this link to your other thread. I hope it is okay?
If not, let me know. I will delete my post.

MNC

Some population data for a point of reference. There are many countries listed if I didn't list yours.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population

USA population. 311 million

UK population 62 million

Canada 34.4 million

France 65.8 million

Wow, one out of three people in the world is either Chinese or Indian. More than one third of the total population, and growing. If they don't dominate the world in a future I would be surprised. Thank God I only had to learn English which is easy compared to Chinese...

SaveMe

Wow, one out of three people in the world is either Chinese or Indian. More than one third of the total population, and growing. If they don't dominate the world in a future I would be surprised. Thank God I only had to learn English which is easy compared to Chinese...

yes and if the WHO and governments dont collaborate and find new methods of depopulation, we will have a scarce supply of resources.

markmc20001

THought about that. obviously these polls are not perfect. Not enough choices. We do have Asia to include those places though. :eek:)

I doubt the chinese can even surf a site like this due to the internet controls. Don't know about India, but probably the level of poverty is so high they can't even get a diagnosis or afford to surf the web if they have CFS.

markmc20001

looks like on a population adjusted basis the UK folks have much more CFS! Kind of what I had gathered from being here, and based on some studies that reported autism being about twice as high.

Enid

So far a UK bias per head - hope the powers that be here are watching this from their Never Never Land.

hixxy

If country was a compulsory field in our profiles it would be possible for the forum staff to generate data instead of this poll which is only as accurate as the people who decide to actually participate. Interestingly enough, some of the other fields could be quite interesting graphed as well. Such as activity level, sex, age.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I'd like to see more of us putting our location under our avatar. You can do that with the special title option in your profile.

I don't think enough people will answer this poll for it to be accurate.

Sushi