• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Interview with Dr about vaccines. Straight talk.

It's a long interview, but the first 10 minutes covers quite a bit. Eye opener. Totally relates to the current position by governments and researchers on XMRV research!

One of the things that got my attention was that most of the diseases vaccinated for are very mild issues and go away once kids catch them naturally just as many generations have done in the past.

She gives good anecdotal evidence about kids who are not vaccinated, which are much healthier than kids vaccinated.

around 18-20 minutes she mentions that the governments have underwritten the vaccine liability? so governments are effectively responsible if the vaccines are found to be responsible.

An eye-opening interview with Dr Sherri Tenpenny about the dangers of vaccines.

Here are some of the quotes from Dr Tenpanny in this interview:

"The money isn't really to be made in the vaccine industry. The money is made by Big Pharma with all of the drugs that are given to treat and address all the illnesses that are subsequent to the side effects of the vaccines."

"True health cannot come from a needle. Injecting people with something to try to keep them well is a 200 year mistake."

"If we could cut vaccination by 90 percent and get everybody's vitamin D levels up between 60 and 80 [ng / dl], we wouldn't have this health care problem that we have to tax everybody to death to try to take care of people. People would be healthy."

"It seems as though the pharmaceutical industry looks at children as nothing more than a repository of their products, whatever those products are... whether they are a vaccine, an artificial coloring from the food industry, something in a pill such as a medication, and we see these kids, they're not healthy, they're pale, they just don't look healthy. And then the pharmaceutical industry paints these happy pictures that we have to keep vaccinating these kids to keep them healthy. And the pediatricians say because these kids are sick, we need to vaccinate them more!"

About the executives of these vaccine companies, Dr Tenpenny says, "Some of them will go to jail. Because I'm sure that some of them know absolutely what's going on."

Here's what else you'll hear about in this interview:

* Why parents are waking up to the truth about vaccine dangers.

* Why vaccines are related to our epidemic of asthma and allergies.

* Why "vaccines are the backbone of the entire pharmaceutical industry" because they create lifelong disease requiring expensive medical treatments.

* How vaccines are made with 63 different chemicals that may pose a grave risk of harm to human health.

* Why there's no profit to be made in keepi

http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=4CD1FE39DDB89814031B07E7623CE8F7

Wonko

TBH they sound like total nut jobs but thats probably because I dont generally buy into conspiracy theories.

The whole thing (what I've heard so far anyway) seems to be full of half truths, poorly understood 'science' and arguements which should make the same people who object to some of the negative XMRV studies shudder.

I would listen to more but it doesnt seem to want to let me atm (currently at 38mins and stalled).

TBH they sound like total nut jobs but thats probably because I dont generally buy into conspiracy theories.

The whole thing (what I've heard so far anyway) seems to be full of half truths, poorly understood 'science' and arguements which should make the same people who object to some of the negative XMRV studies shudder.

I would listen to more but it doesnt seem to want to let me atm (currently at 38mins and stalled).

I posted another thread that has video testimony by DR Gary Null in this same forum catagory(other health news). He has his facts in order and references the scientific material if you are more inclined to that.

This video form Dr Tennpenny is more empirical straight talk from a lady in the trenches who deals with sick kids everyday. Intuitively, I tend to agree with her on most points she makes.

I also don't take ANY news media at face value. It all requires interpretation and is loaded with bias and spin I have come to realize.

Wonko

oh I'm not saying she's wrong, although I'm also not agreeing with her, I'm simply stating that IMO the arguments she's making are very poor quality and designed to elicit emotional responses in her favour from people who cant be bothered to look into it any further (and why should they - heres a doctor making statements that support their gut feelings).

The same sort of style as used by our opponents in fact - broad assertions that simply cannot be backed up or pander to popular misconceptions.

Take forced vaccination for instance, there are very good reasons (when trying to erradicate a pathogen and avoid adverse mutation of said pathogen) to want vaccine uptake to be as close to 100% as can be achieved which probably have little to do with atersales of other drugs. Deliberately not mentioning the most probable reason in favour of her pet conspiracy theory, at least in my case, devalues her entire arguement.

Describing what at worst, in most cases, unknown or officially deemed safe health effects of additives to vaccines as a "grave risk to human health" - even with the precursor "may" (as parents in partiular will just read "grave risk") is blatant misinformation or at best misdirection IMO.

and so on and so on......

oh I'm not saying she's wrong, although I'm also not agreeing with her, I'm simply stating that IMO the arguments she's making are very poor quality and designed to elicit emotional responses in her favour from people who cant be bothered to look into it any further (and why should they - heres a doctor making statements that support their gut feelings).

The same sort of style as used by our opponents in fact - broad assertions that simply cannot be backed up or pander to popular misconceptions.

Take forced vaccination for instance, there are very good reasons (when trying to erradicate a pathogen and avoid adverse mutation of said pathogen) to want vaccine uptake to be as close to 100% as can be achieved which probably have little to do with atersales of other drugs. Deliberately not mentioning the most probable reason in favour of her pet conspiracy theory, at least in my case, devalues her entire arguement.

Describing what at worst, in most cases, unknown or officially deemed safe health effects of additives to vaccines as a "grave risk to human health" - even with the precursor "may" (as parents in partiular will just read "grave risk") is blatant misinformation or at best misdirection IMO.

and so on and so on......

I think you make a good point about vaccinating 100% to eradicate a disease. However, when we are getting bits and pieces of human DNA, viruses, etc. from vaccines that starts integrating with our other DNA, I pass on all of it... I'll take a fever or temporary case of the measles before another case of permanent brain damage anyday of the week.

I don't trust the drug companies or our government(who is run with heavy influence by the drug companies no doubt). You may call this a conspiracy, I call it common sense.

Wonko

Both valid points, personally I dont take vaccines and in most cases would advise most people not to without them doing further research.

However (sweeping generalisation coming up) I dont see how anyone can dispute that some vaccines have done significant good, some have also done significant harm, on balance they have probably done more good than harm (IMO) - the drug companies should be a lot more honest about the rates of good vs harm as I seriously doubt it's anything like they claim.

to put it emotively, measles, irrelevant virus for almost everyone, when I was a child if someone had measles all the neighbourhood kids used to be sent round to get it out of the way before they reached puberty. Should it be a manditary vaccine? IMO no - but try putting that point of view to the parents of the 1 in a million child that dies or has serious complications from it and walking away with your teeth intact.

I also dont trust drug companies and I think my government is out to get me specifically (only half joking), that doesnt mean I think they are conspiring against me, they are just trying to impliment ideologies that they beleive are in the best interest of the country, hit targets, meet budgets etc. - the end result may be the same (especially if your on the wrong side of an ideology) but from my POV our problems are caused by people just living their lives, trying to do the best they can for them and theirs, mixed with liberal amounts indifference (who has the time or energy to care about eveything wrong in the world) and a certain amount of CYA syndrome.

It cost me less energy to view people this way and it's easier to stay sane - not saying I'm right - not saying there arent some total bastards out there - but I dont think it's all that relevant if there are as none of use can do anything about it if there is.

I do know if people are goign to convince people on matters like this they need to work harder and the good doctor doesnt cut the mustard.

I think the science about vaccines doing more harm than good is up in the air, and frankly never proven by the research studies that allow vaccine approval in the first place. The science is not there or it is fatally flawed.

My gut tells me that findings from XMRV research may turn up the real answer to vaccines, maybe someday if allowed. The truth might be vaccines have proven to be the biggest health disaster in history. Vaccines might have the potential to do some good, if used appropriately and the research was ever done properly.

Ya your in England? Your government is really socking it to you poor folks with those austerity measures.

I understand you wanting to take a stress free approach to stay sane. I have too much of a sense of right and wrong to not let it get my goat, plus other past experiences. I'm also young and never had a chance at life.

I also think I might have had a shot at life, if this whole retrovirus outbreak were handled properly back in the 80's. Instead a big joke was made by top scientists at the CDC as evidenced by the "dear sir" letter posted on the wall and documented by Hillary Johnson.

Agreed we need more convincing arguments than hers. I personally have to venture off into alternative media to help find answers I often wouldn't get from the cooporate controlled media outlets.

It's a long interview, but the first 10 minutes covers quite a bit. Eye opener. Totally relates to the current position by governments and researchers on XMRV research!

One of the things that got my attention was that most of the diseases vaccinated for are very mild issues and go away once kids catch them naturally just as many generations have done in the past.

She gives good anecdotal evidence about kids who are not vaccinated, which are much healthier than kids vaccinated.

around 18-20 minutes she mentions that the governments have underwritten the vaccine liability? so governments are effectively responsible if the vaccines are found to be responsible.

Risible anti vax propaganda. Fine if you want to give up on science and return to mandrake infusions and goose fat poultices but don't confuse the appropriation of scientific language for marketing purposes, with actual scientific practice. For a couple of real doctors' perspectives on the Tenpenny osteopathic world view, see Orac and PalMD

IVI

Risible anti vax propaganda. Fine if you want to give up on science and return to mandrake infusions and goose fat poultices but don't confuse the appropriation of scientific language for marketing purposes, with actual scientific practice. For a couple of real doctors' perspectives on the Tenpenny osteopathic world view, see Orac and PalMD

IVI

Reading that Orac link was interesting.

in ORAC's discliamer his funding was quite interesting.

In addition, Orac has been funded over the last decade by institutional funds, the Department of Defense, the National Cancer Institute, and various cancer charities. He currently receives no funding from pharmaceutical companies. Indeed, so bereft of pharmaceutical funding is poor, poor Orac that before his talks, when he is required to make his disclosures of conflicts of interest, he often jokes that no pharmaceutical company is interested enough in his research to want to give him any money. Maybe one day that will change, but for now, like most biomedical scientists in academia, he must beg the NIH and other granting agencies for the money to keep his lab going. Being a "pharma shill" doesn't seem to pay as much as supporters of alt-med think it does.

Funny he has a name for representing big pharma. "pharma shill". Wonder what he means by being a pharma shill? Scary considering over 50% of the FDA/CDC advisory panel on vaccines is working for big pharma. Must be what a big pharma shill is...?

He also gets funding form the department of defense.

The other link shows Palmd calling Paul Offitt the expert on vaccines, but I heard an interview with him and Trine of the Chicago Tribune where my reccolection was Paul gave incomplete answers or dodged questions.

PalMd is bashing Dr Tennpenny for dropping mainstream medicine, which I don't blame her one bit considering the recommended treatments by the CDC seem useless for my disease. I wouldn't be surprised if the CDC treatments for Autism were useless too.

Palmd also gets on Dr Tennpenny's case for calling 190 out of 62 million being statistically insignificant in that article you linked. To me 190 out of 62 million is way better than 1 in 110. Should I go ahead and vaccinate my kid knowing that over 50% of the CDC/FDA panel has big pharma shills on it? even though millions of mothers and people are screaming that vaccine are causing kids problems? I tend to believe if there are so many people complaining, might just be something there.

But hey, we should just leave this lab created XMRV behind now, like Coffin suggests, because of his unpublished study right? Take his word for it?