• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

To all informed citizens. It's here....

markmc20001

Hey folks. In case you folks don't watch CNN's Fareed Zakaria here in the US, I want to post a clip from this weekend's show. Short clip. 8 mins.

CNN segment on Lybia. Notice the words accross the bottom of the screen throughout most of the clip. Ask yourself what it really means.

Ask yourself why the heck in the US going into LYbia for "humanitarian efforts" while ignoring Darfur and other much worse humanitarian crises.

Keep and open mind and see what you can figure out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sxHs6fBjLw

markmc20001

I think it applys very much to XMRV research, and how everybody is being played big time.

I have no objections to moving it though.

SilverbladeTE

yeah should be in Community
but you are right, mark

Iraq = Oil, and more importantly, geographically it's the lynch pin needed ot invade/control the oil nations of the Middle East (and there were No WMD!! and they KNEW that before invasion, see the defector who spread the biowepaon lies being outed in German media lately, as a liar, AND the intelligence services knew he was lying).

Afganistan = gas pipeline and VAST mineral reserves "Oh look! we just found lithium deposits today, even though the CIA/NSA have had spy satellites on the region for 30+ years!"

etc etc..

markmc20001

yeah should be in Community
but you are right, mark

Iraq = Oil, and more importantly, geographically it's the lynch pin needed ot invade/control the oil nations of the Middle East (and there were No WMD!! and they KNEW that before invasion, see the defector who spread the biowepaon lies being outed in German media lately, as a liar, AND the intelligence services knew he was lying).

Afganistan = gas pipeline and VAST mineral reserves "Oh look! we just found lithium deposits today, even though the CIA/NSA have had spy satellites on the region for 30+ years!"

etc etc..

Somebody else told me about Iraq having a good geographic location to control that part of the world. Makes sense. Libya, Egypt, and Tunisia all are right next to each other and are right on the mediterranian sea. Good strategic spot too. Find it interesting that Libya barely has any oil. 1.45 million barrels a day out of 88million for world(I think). So three countries all contiguous all dumping their governments at once. Hmmmm. Not to mention potential others. Lets see if they all get wrapped up in to one neat little package over time...All those countries are most unfriendly to "globalization" too.

The text at the bottom of the news clip said "New World Order". That was kind of what got my goat.

Ian

Libya is the largest oil producer in Africa, 9th largest in the world. That is all.