• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is this possible ??? IN 2011 ???

SOC

That whole website seemed just totally filled with misleading information.

I suggest that if this is the case, we avoid giving the website any more hits.

We don't need to encourage the production of misleading or misinformed websites related to ME/CFS.

Enid

Didn't dare Click-On and assume it is someone/institution or whatever just not caught up with the rest of the world.

CBS

FWIW, You're actually raising the offending site's profile on Google by simply posting the link here. No clicks needed.

Boule de feu

I just happened to find another post.
I thought by finding them we could leave a comment telling why they are wrong.
I left one comment on one site saying that a better definition was available on another site...

dannybex

With all due respect, I don't understand why this was posted. We all know it's not true...so why post it?

???????

justinreilly

See the reason above.

I thought many of us could have made them aware that what they wrote is wrong.

I think trying to convince someone who calls himself "Hillbillies are inbred" is a huge waste of time. This indicates to me he is a Troll trying to bait patients to get 'lulz' (evil lols).

my 2 cents- the thread should be deleted.

justinreilly

See the reason above.

I thought many of us could have made them aware that what they wrote is wrong.

I think trying to convince someone who calls himself "Hillbillies are inbred" is a huge waste of time. This indicates to me he is a Troll trying to bait patients to get 'lulz' (evil lols).

my 2 cents- the thread should be deleted.

WillowJ

คภภเє ɠรค๓թєl
I don't mind deleting this post. I'll be glad to.
Let me know how to go about it.

I have no idea how to delete this thread (on second thoough, I think you would ask a moderator if you wanted to do that), but you can delete your post, or just remove the link, by using the edit button.