• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

MMS(Miracle Mineral ...) ENEMA

SaraM

I have been using ACV, Kefir and MMS enemas for the last few days ,and today after doing a MMS enema I could see the real candida coming out. I have tried Diflucan , diet and herbs before and none of them worked for my gut.

aquariusgirl

can you say a little bit more about your protocol?
I'm kind of leery of MMS.. just not sure whether it's safe or not.

SaraM

I used 10 drops of activated MMS in an enema.If you do a google search you can get more info. I myself do not know if MMS is safe or not although I took it orally a few times with no ill effect.But I felt I had to take the risk and do something because nothing could stop candida overgrowth. MMS enema was milder than the ACV one.

aquariusgirl

interesting. never heard of an ACV enema. The things you learn on this forum! Gonna have to google that one!

SaraM

I just know it and my doctor knows it based on my symptoms,and that is enough for me. I only wanted to share my experience and nothing more than that.

knackers323

ok thanks I just thought there may be some way to find ou for suret. I have had docs tell me that it is a problem for me and others tell me that its not. please let us know if treating it improves your symptoms at all. good luck.

Wayne

MMS and MMS Enemas

I used 10 drops of activated MMS in an enema.If you do a google search you can get more info. I myself do not know if MMS is safe or not although I took it orally a few times with no ill effect.But I felt I had to take the risk and do something because nothing could stop candida overgrowth. MMS enema was milder than the ACV one.

Hi SaraM,

Thanks much for posting about your experiences. Takes a certain amount of courage to post about either MMS or enemas, as there are plenty of closed-minded detractors who often come up with any number of critical comments regarding either of them.

I've experimented a fair amount with MMS in the past, including using it in enemas. I'll copy and paste a fairly long description of my own experiences below, but for those who do not want to read it all, I'll just mention that I could only tolerate about 1 drop of MMS in an enema, which is much less than the 10 drops used by Sara.

Also Sara, does ACV refer to apple cider vinegar? Also, I was wondering in what way you thought MMS was milder than ACV. Was the ACV too intense for you, or just not as effective? Just curious about some of your experiences, as I feel various types of retention enemas can be very powerful modalities, and am always open to which ones might be helpful and supportive for myself.

Thanks again for posting your experiences.

Best Regards, Wayne

Originally Posted on the ProHealth Board on 8-4-08

Wayne
8/4/08 11:37 PM MMS Update - Going Good

Hi All,

I’ve had a few developments in the past 3-4 weeks, so thought I’d get them down in writing before I forget completely about them. Just to mention, my normal intake these days is 6 drops in the morning, and 3 drops in the evening. I often skip the evening dose if I feel I want to take a bit of a break.

1) I’ve had a chronic rash on my torso for may years, which often cycles in its severity. Even though it can hardly be seen, the dots can become extremely itchy. For a long time, I’ve suspected it was my body's attempt to eliminate metabolic waste products from a micro-inhabitant my body was harboring, whether Lyme or something else. Anyway, about two weeks ago, it all of a sudden disappeared and hasn’t returned. My best guess is that it’s the MMS that is responsible for this turn of events.

2) I became aware just in the past few days that a type of neuropathy I’ve experienced, in which the surface of my skin all of a sudden becomes very sensitive and painful to the touch, has disappeared since starting the MMS in April. This would mostly show up on my torso about every week or so and last about 2-3 days. I’ve been so focused on some of the other things going on, I didn’t realize it until very recently.

3) I’ve been able to get a pretty good sense of how much MMS to take because of an achiness I begin to feel in my back if I take too much. This reminds me of an MMS Lyme blog which described the intense back pain that was associated with her Lyme die off. Just another reason I suspect I’m dealing with Lyme.

...................................................………………………………..

I’m creating kind of a second section here because I started a new experiment a week ago or so in which I started using activated MMS in a coffee enema. I did my research on it, discovered it is considered to be as effective as IV MMS, and is generally considered as safe as oral MMS. --- I know some people can get a bit squeamish reading or talking about enemas, colon health, etc., so if if this applies, you may want to skip this section and go to some concluding remarks at the end.

Since I had been doing oral MMS for three months, and was averaging anywhere from 6-9 drops daily, I felt comfortable starting out with a 3-drop dosage. I was surprised how much 3 drops impacted me, but it was not more than what I could handle. I took a day off, and tried two drops; took another day off and did one drop. I’m going to go forward with 1 drop every other day for the time being.

My take on it so far, is that it is able to effect things in different and more powerful ways. I would say it is more powerful than the oral ingestion by about a factor of 2-4. My brief experience with this has made me very cognizant of the fact that I’m going from using a very powerful modality to an even more powerful one.

I’ve had long-standing GI and colon problems, but my many different healing protocols have brought significant improvements over the years. One thing I still deal with however, is an occasional tenderness in my colon, so I was a bit concerned what effect the MMS might have on this. I quickly noticed three things after starting the MMS enemas.

1) The tenderness in my colon began to noticeably decrease.

2) The liver reflex points in my hands and feet, which could also be somewhat tender, began to feel much less sensitive.

3) I began to have occasional brief sneezing spells.

(I don’t know if anybody here is a Star Trek fan, but in one episode, Worf got a cold, and was sneezing quite a bit. Jordie made a comment at one point that when he sneezed, it shook the whole spaceship. Well, some of my sneezes have sort of felt like Klingon sneezes (I don‘t look like Worf however). It can kind of feel like the whole house is shaking. Alea concurs.)

Concluding Remarks

I’ve been continuing to browse various MMS sites and read lots of testimonials. Even though there is controversy out there as to how safe MMS is, my own experience and that of others convinces me that it is safe enough for me to continue with my experimentation. I will say that I do believe it’s possible there may be some detrimental effects to using MMS, but my take is that these effects would likely be less detrimental that many other types of therapies (such as chemotherapy). I look at MMS as a powerful therapy which I feel requires a lot of vigilance. Also, a necessary thing for a very difficult health condition.

As I go forward, I feel I’m beginning to understand to a greater degree just how many layers of illness I may be plowing through. I remember reading once a long time ago where a health care professional made the statement that “disease has weight”. This perspective is very much in my mind as I go forward.

Even though my dosages have been fairly steady now for several weeks, I notice I tend to go in cycles, where I can feel unusually well for a while, only to once again go into a down cycle. The overall trend continues to be upward however. This long ongoing process, which I’ve never been able to do before starting on the MMS, makes me feel that the MCB protocol I’m currently doing will end up being more effective because of the concurrent pathogen dieoff from the MMS.

Regards, Wayne

Here's a link to the entire thread:

Jump Starting Mitochondria with MMS ?

Last edited:

SaraM

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.I did the MMS enema based on what I had read on the net. I could not find a solution to my yeast problem which was going on for many years.So, I decided to give MMS a try, because it had already cured my nail fungus. Like you, I get a lot of energy and clarity of mind with MMS, and I intend to continue using it. I could easily tolerate 10 drops of MMS , but it made the burning pain in my gut a little worse for a few hours. I also rub my abdomen when I do the enema which causes a lot of pain , but I do it anyway. ACV refers to apple cider vinegar as you mentioned.I used 4 table spoons of ACV which seems to be too much for me.I did not see any yeast with ACV, but when I used MMS for the second time I had three bowel movements within 2 hours. The second and the third time there was no digested food but yeast.I have not had anal itching since then.I am sorry if I go into details, but I have to do that in case somebody wants to do this type of enema.

Best regards,

Sara