• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

belgian national protest action on 14th march!

Enid

Up patient power - and wishing you all the best for 14/3. We have battled here long enough too.

Grape Funk

I hope people show up to this. we are rootin for ya here in the USA. Let us know how it turned out.

justinreilly

Thank you! and best of luck! This helps all pwME around the world, especially those who are too sick to leave their home to join you.

Frank

I've made some banners:

Life as a vegetable is no life!
1.JPG

ME/CFS target the cause, not the patient!

4.JPG

3.JPG

Enid

Frank, so agree - target the cause not the patient (we talked for too long to dead ears). Bestest wishes.

Frank

Just got back from the manifestation. Probably won't change a lot but it was good to connect with other patients and to get the word out. Here is a tv-report.

[video=youtube;mF4anBXiuBg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF4anBXiuBg[/video]

Marty

Your TV report is so inspiring! I didn't understand a word, but I cried anyway. Thanks to every single person who put forth their effort to participate.

Hope123

Good job, guys! Not a huge crowd but good size. Whose the doc they talked about?

[Note to Americans: We should have tubas and horns, why not a whole marching band?, for US protests! Heck, throw in a few cheerleaders for good measure! Attracts attention, keeps the mood up.]

Dolphin

[Note to Americans: We should have tubas and horns, why not a whole marching band?, for US protests! Heck, throw in a few cheerleaders for good measure! Attracts attention, keeps the mood up.]
A lot of people with ME/CFS have noise sensitivity so might not hang around too long with too much noise/sound?