• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

WPI Responds to UK PACE trials

Enid

What a marvellous read laurelW - many thanks. Well flawed , dubious motives, lovey doveing of the Psychos here getting us nowhere. Bless the WPI.

CBS

Now really, how hard was that?

I know it was hugely refreshing and there were no distractions from the primary point by going through the usual CAA contortions and qualifications.

All I care about with regards to the PACE Trial is that CBT and GET is insanity in the face of infectious processes and limited physiological resources . END. OF. STORY!

Dr. Yes

Shame on You
Now really, how hard was that?

I know it was hugely refreshing and there were no distractions from the primary point by going through the usual CAA contortions and qualifications.

All I care about with regards to the PACE Trial is that CBT and GET is insanity in the face of infectious processes and limited physiological resources . END. OF. STORY!

+1

And the WPI doesn't even have an advocacy arm yet!

Enid

CBS - we know PACE is the pathetic arm of insanity here. And all our efforts - reason/science of ME must surely replace our medical establishment's "run out of ideas".

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Short and to the point= saved it to look at, it will help me calm down when I get annoyed at most UK things. How come this little company comes out of nowhere and within a year or so they feel like absolute saviours for those of us with ME/XMRV? I could just go on and on in hero worship about them...........

SilverbladeTE

tick tock...
tick tock...
the time on the clock
is running out for the psycho-lock
And soon, it will be them in the dock
Or wearing a rear-buckled canvas frock ;)

WPI are staying within the bounds, and not behaving like the hubristic 'tards on the other side of this issue.
So I'll say it for the WPI folks and all of us who are thinking the same thing, shall I?

,!,,

:D

and three cheers for WPI! :)

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Yes, this is more like what we need.

Has everybody seen Andrew's generous offer to match donations made to the WPI this March, up to $500 (see my sig)? I think the WPI deserve our money if we can spare any!

garcia

Aristocrat Extraordinaire
Note to Kim McCleary: This is how to do advocacy! Now go hang your head in shame.

cigana

What an illuminating contrast to the CAA's deflated, bewildering "response".

Viva la WPI!

TheMoonIsBlue

Me too-Good Response-Short-and right to the point.

I'm sure there are quite a few people who would like to print it off and MAIL it to some Shrinks/Moronic doctors they've seen! I'd say go for it!

Sing

tick tock...
tick tock...
the time on the clock
is running out for the psycho-lock
And soon, it will be them in the dock
Or wearing a rear-buckled canvas frock ;)

WPI are staying within the bounds, and not behaving like the hubristic 'tards on the other side of this issue.
So I'll say it for the WPI folks and all of us who are thinking the same thing, shall I?

,!,,

:D

and three cheers for WPI! :)

I like your "ditty" very much. This must be saved for future uses!

Thanks,

Sing