• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

false info against this site..

Dainty

As far as I can tell the main beef is that Cort "...does not have any degree in journalism let alone in any medical field."

Apparently they have a problem with Cort requesting donations to keep this site up and running. It seems that, according to them, only people with a degree in journalism have the right to report on things, especially *gasp* medical issues without an official medical background.

And they don't like the fact that on private websites it is a-okay to remove content that you don't appreciate.

Yep, they're just trying to produce dirt in a snowstorm. Let 'em. :p

SOC

As far as I can tell the main beef is that Cort "...does not have any degree in journalism let alone in any medical field."

Apparently they have a problem with Cort requesting donations to keep this site up and running. It seems that, according to them, only people with a degree in journalism have the right to report on things, especially *gasp* medical issues without an official medical background.

And they don't like the fact that on private websites it is a-okay to remove content that you don't appreciate.

Yep, they're just trying to produce dirt in a snowstorm. Let 'em. :p

Doesn't sound like anything anyone will take very seriously. I vote: Ignore it.

Wayne

This sounds like "nofool" who used to post on ProHealth and eventually got banned for promoting this sort of rubbish. If it isn't him, it's somebody just as pathetic. I wouldn't give it another thought.

Sean

Pretty shabby and poisonous. Probably actionable as well, Cort.

Definitely don't click on the link and give him any more traffic.

Mya Symons

Mya Symons
Wow, what a bunch of crap. I don't think this is the psychs though. Jealousy maybe? I am not going to write anything else even though I really want to because I don't want to start anything.

Marg

false info against this site.

It is all a bunch of baloney! I don't know why there are people in the world that do such things. I agree ignore it!

Cort, you must be coming quite celb fo someone to think up such nonsense. Keep it up, you are helping so many and I don't know how you do it all. This site is the best, most informative, has the most intelligent people that care and the latest breaking news in the fight for this dreaful illness.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do.

Enid

Daren't click on the link - genuine medicine/research is peppered (like ME) with ignorant detractors - luckily few. Pretty unpleasant - ignore. This has to be the most pathetic "try on".

dannybex

This sounds like "nofool" who used to post on ProHealth and eventually got banned for promoting this sort of rubbish. If it isn't him, it's somebody just as pathetic. I wouldn't give it another thought.

Wayne is correct. It's gotta be the same guy. All the blog posts are more than a year old. Apparently No Fool still doesn't have any new hobbies.