• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New survey for those with me, fm or mcs

Sing

Dear Friends:
The Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Association of Ontario (MEAO) and the National ME/FM Action Network have collaborated on a survey questionnaire which is very easy to complete. The more people fill in the questionnaire, the more the data will be important and able to be used. This survey is open to everyone involved with ME/CFS, Fibromyalgia or Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS) and the results will be available through MEAO. This survey will take you about 9 minutes to complete.

Please go to: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QZFJ8SR

Lydia
Lydia E. Neilson, M.S.M. , Founder
Chief Executive Officer
NATIONAL ME/FM ACTION NETWORK
512 - 33 Banner Road
Nepean, ON K2H 8V7 Canada
Tel. 613.829.6667
Fax 613.829.8518
Email: mefmaction@ncf.ca
www.mefmaction.net

NATIONAL ME/FM ACTION NETWORK - HOST OF THE IACFS/ME INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH & CLINICAL CONFERENCE - OTTAWA, CANADA

SEPTEMBER 22 - 25, 2011

Visit: www.iacfsme.org

Boule de feu

Dear Friends:
The Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Association of Ontario (MEAO) and the National ME/FM Action Network have collaborated on a survey questionnaire which is very easy to complete. The more people fill in the questionnaire, the more the data will be important and able to be used. This survey is open to everyone involved with ME/CFS, Fibromyalgia or Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS) and the results will be available through MEAO. This survey will take you about 9 minutes to complete.

Please go to: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QZFJ8SR

Lydia
Lydia E. Neilson, M.S.M. , Founder
Chief Executive Officer
NATIONAL ME/FM ACTION NETWORK
512 - 33 Banner Road
Nepean, ON K2H 8V7 Canada
Tel. 613.829.6667
Fax 613.829.8518
Email: mefmaction@ncf.ca
www.mefmaction.net

NATIONAL ME/FM ACTION NETWORK - HOST OF THE IACFS/ME INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH & CLINICAL CONFERENCE - OTTAWA, CANADA

SEPTEMBER 22 - 25, 2011

Visit: www.iacfsme.org

HAVE YOU FILLED OUT THIS SURVEY?
I believe the last date to do so is MAY 9.

Enid

Just filled out though deadline March, but it was accepted.

Enid

Thanks invisible ME - yes it's out and interesting findings etc.