• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Myhill wins Judicial Review at High Court

Angela Kennedy

See the link.

http://www.supportdrmyhill.co.uk/impromptu_midwife.html

There was a post on support dr myhill webpage about Sarah delivering some piglets.

Someone spotted this and didn't read the detail and reported Sarah to the GMC for acting as a midwife.

The GMC received this anonymous complaint about Sarah acting as a midwife.

The link above was included in the complaint.

The GMC accepted the complaint and put it before the IOP!

Craig

Oh, I see. I have to admit - I though it was children! The perils of skim-reading! LMAO

Angela Kennedy

Oh, I see. I have to admit - I though it was children! The perils of skim-reading! LMAO

Ok- so I was skim reading and just thought it was children (I can see now where the comedy lies- Rosemary Hogge etc.) but thought no more of it - in snow, home births etc.

But someone else has taken it seriously and complained about her formally?

liverock

Its probably one of the Bad Science crowd who have complained, what a shower they are!

Presumably if Dr Myhill had a dog and it was about to have puppies, it would also have been an offence to help deliver them? The whole thing is an absolute nonsense and shows the depths these people wiil stoop too.

Angela Kennedy

Its probably one of the Bad Science crowd who have complained, what a shower they are!

Presumably if Dr Myhill had a dog and it was about to have puppies, it would also have been an offence to help deliver them? The whole thing is an absolute nonsense and shows the depths these people wiil stoop too.

Frankly I'm too scared to look (she says, hands over face peeping through fingers) - has this been mentioned on Bad Science?

jeffrez

Really - what's next? Going after her because she changed a flat tire? :rolleyes: These people persecuting her are scum.

IOP UPDATE - Sarah spoke for 15 minutes at the start, listing legal irregularities. None of these were questioned by the IOP. IOP went in camera to discuss. When they returned they presented Sarah with the same determination as at the previous IOP and told her that she was NOT ALLOWED to speak for the rest of the duration of the Hearing. Sarah confirmed that this would be recorded in the transcript and then left. The IOP said they would send their determination to her tonight by email. Sarah will issue a press release soon. The next hearing is the Judicial Review and of course all of this will be presented at that time to an independent Judge.

WELCOME BACK DR MYHILL!

GMC REMOVES SUSPENSION

In a stunning turn around at the IOP Hearing today, the GMC has restored Dr Myhill's licence to practice, including the right to prescribe, but have imposed conditions which are largely cosmetic and procedural.
Dr Myhill will now be able to practice again as a doctor.

For the first time the GMC has acknowledged the substantial support from colleagues and members of the public and has accepted that no patient had been harmed or put at risk.

The GMC determination was received late this evening and Sarah wishes to consider it at length in the morning. As soon as possible, it will be posted in full on this website. In the meantime, please raise your glasses and drink to Dr Myhill.

Well done everyone and thank you for all your help and support!

ixchelkali

:balloons::balloons::victory::victory::victory::balloons::balloons:

Yesssss!!!

Sometimes the good guys win. Sometimes the system works. I hope this ends the harassment and persecution.

helsbells

WELCOME BACK DR MYHILL!

GMC REMOVES SUSPENSION

In a stunning turn around at the IOP Hearing today, the GMC has restored Dr Myhill's licence to practice, including the right to prescribe, but have imposed conditions which are largely cosmetic and procedural.
Dr Myhill will now be able to practice again as a doctor.

For the first time the GMC has acknowledged the substantial support from colleagues and members of the public and has accepted that no patient had been harmed or put at risk.

The GMC determination was received late this evening and Sarah wishes to consider it at length in the morning. As soon as possible, it will be posted in full on this website. In the meantime, please raise your glasses and drink to Dr Myhill.

Well done everyone and thank you for all your help and support!

Stunning news Craig and thank your self too for all your hard work, I for one without sufficient energy am extremely grateful to all those of you who have found enough to help organise things. very cheering news.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
About time we had some good news nay WONDERFUL:victory::victory::victory::victory:

jeffrez

Great news!

Now let's have the mitochondrial profile test available in the US! :D