• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

One Woman XMRV Protest

eric_s

Great! Thanks a lot and congratulations!! Now imagine, it was not one person, but 200'000 (better 1 million). That's what i think we need to do, if XMRV will not be "it" and maybe even if it is, to raise more money.

:D :D

Although, for added effect, you may want to look very sick, too. For the next one-woman demonstration, I propose to get an IV infusion (just an electrolyte infusion, that's what usually gives me some relief) and wheel the stand with the bag of liquid around. :D

A (wheel)chair might be effective, too! :sofa:

Rrrr

i hope her actions inspire others to do a similar type of protest! and call the media to cover it!

citybug

Great to see democracy in action! And expressed so well. I hope to get out there too.

Rrrr

the NIH/FDA/Harvard paper just came out. now is the time to demonstrate and protest. we can't let them tell us that they need more papers before clinical trials. WE NEED CLINICAL TRIALS NOW!