• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Illya Singh on Dr. Racaniello's Program - Send her questions.

CBS

Definitely. I saw Dr. Bateman a couple weeks ago, and she wouldn't tell me anything. Not even an expected finish date. I hope no news is good news.

We are having an all-day CFS conference here on Sept. 11--Dr. Ila Singh is going to talk during the physician-only section. I so wish they would let us laypeople into those sessions.:Sign Please:
Laurel,

This is from the OFFER Conference web-page:

Everyone is invited to attend both the Healthcare Provider's Conference and the Patient's Conference. If you choose to attend both conferences, it will be necessary to pay the $30.00 registration fee to attend the Healthcare Provider's Conference and the $20.00 fee for the patient's conference. You can register on-line or by mail.

Are you sure we can't attend?

Dr. Racaniello completely unrelated to CAA

Don't Bateman and Light receive CAA funding? And what is Dr. Singh doing associating with the tainted CAA?

Dr. Racaniello is a professor of virology at Columbia University in New York and has an award winning blog. There is no relationship with the CAA whatsoever. Look his wiki up. Whatever gave you that idea?

He is a virology expert not a CFS expert just as Dr. Singh is a highly respected retrovirologist. The TWIV podcast is done with other virologists and the topics range all over the place. XMRV may be big in the CFS community right now, but it is but one little fish in a big old sea of viruses.

Stop jumping at shadows.

Dr. Yes

Shame on You
Dr. Racaniello is a professor of virology at Columbia University in New York and has an award winning blog. There is no relationship with the CAA whatsoever. Look his wiki up. Whatever gave you that idea?

He is a virology expert not a CFS expert just as Dr. Singh is a highly respected retrovirologist. The TWIV podcast is done with other virologists and the topics range all over the place. XMRV may be big in the CFS community right now, but it is but one little fish in a big old sea of viruses.

Stop jumping at shadows.

CBS was being sarcastic about sarcasm. My having to point this out is merely ironic. :Retro wink:

urbantravels

disjecta membra
Thanks for the update, CBS. I had been looking out for the new podcast and wondering why it didn't appear today.

And yes, it's Ila Singh, not Illya.