• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Do the Hustle

muffin

Great video: Many more great videos on CFIDS/ME/XMRV and CDC Cover-up

Suggestions
10:43
Crime of deception: XMRV epidemic the CDC call ...128 views
thx1138mindlock10:24

Crime of deception: XMRV epidemic the CDC call ...80 views
thx1138mindlock3:17

Crime of deception: XMRV epidemic the CDC call ...132 views
thx1138mindlock10:49

Crime of deception: XMRV epidemic the CDC call ...83 views
thx1138mindlock9:57

XMRV in Prostate Cancer & CFS14 views
thx1138mindlock10:43

Crime of deception: XMRV epidemic the CDC call ...88 views
thx1138mindlock8:53

3 people in same family with neuro immune disease144 views
thx1138mindlock9:58

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: IBS psychology and ph...217 views
freedomfromme1:33

Jennifer Busch -- All in My Mind27 views
jenniferbusch3:56

XMRV Retrovirus Research Appeal - Chronic Fati...1,386 views
cfscue15:00

ME/CFS Awareness video64 views
emootje19735:15
CDC Coverup of 'CFS': *MUST WATCH VIDEO* (2 of 2)266 views
thx1138mindlock5:55

WPI: Interview with Judy Mikovits and Annette W...5,464 views
XANDdude9:59

XMRV Update: July 2010505 views
SolveCFS

I think I've now added all the latest videos from the last few weeks to the "Video Library" thread:
http://www.forums.aboutmecfs.org/showthread.php?6115-Phoenix-Rising-Video-Library

I think I've included nearly all the videos discussed in threads on this forum, but the library's by no means comprehensive of course - the doctors section in particular could do with some more links - so please feel free to add suggested links, comments etc - and any videos as they're released in the future - to that thread, and I'll continue to update the 'index'. It's a work in progress, of course, all suggestions most welcome.

And huge thanks to everyone involved in all these videos, I think they're all brilliant!

V99

Excellent Mark, and everyone doing the video's. Let's get the story out there.

maha22

[banned as spam]
It was last popular in 1976, so I am assuming you are now around 75 years old. The reason you can no longer remember the dance, and most other things in your life, is because you have Alzheimer's. Ask the nurse to turn up the radio and try not to break your hip
===============
Herbal Diet Pills
fulvic ionic minerals

Mya Symons

Mya Symons
Great Video. What program do you use to make your videos? Powerpoint? (I am wondering because I know nothing about making videos like that and submitting them to youtube and I have Powerpoint on my computer.)

I am having the urge right now to get up and do the Hustle but I can't remember how. Good idea to put a catchy song with the video. It makes it easier to remember and sticks with a person.

Ah maha22, now I understand why I can't remember it.:) I used to go to this bar years ago where they would play the Hustle,The Electric Slide and the Machareina (did not spell that right.) and everybody would get out there and attempt to dance or whatever you want to call it.