Blog entries from lnester7

lnester7 has a total of 126 entries.

1. lnester7
    I was late 30 days on my period and a few days before I had a crash, well I have been working non stop weekends, Holliday’s and all I do to rest is sleep. The plp working with me are pretty tired too. So I guess is very normal for the amount of hours and stress we are under. My stomach is acting up, even water gave me massive diahrreah. When I eat I feel somebody punched me in tummy. I got a...
    lnester7, Jul 15, 2018 at 9:12 PM
  2. lnester7
    Update -> I had the best month I ever had since CFS, more time good than bad, I am under a lot of work pressure and crazy hours, yet I have been abel to keep up. Is amazing what I was able to do all the things I did this month. I feel this shots are making such a difference, I am doing great. I get tired about once a day (12 to 2pm) is when I used to take naps, since I do not have time...
    lnester7, Jul 4, 2018
  3. lnester7
    I had tried Keto and failed misarably over the years. This is the first time I have been successfully and the issue was, I never did enough fat. And MCT oil just works for me ( after tummy got used to it). I always would lower the carb and increase the protein and not too much fat, I think my body likes oil as energy the best. I am not symptomatic ( except at noon when my nap times come, I...
    lnester7, May 28, 2018
  4. lnester7
    Lately, I am on a kick of watching old movies, war times, revolutions... In a very sadistic way, it makes me feel like we have it so easy these days, and makes me handle my ME on a different light. Like wow they had it hard, when antibiotics didn't exist, when a virus or anything could kill you really. But the one thing that really amazes me, how doctors used to be, they try something,...
    lnester7, May 27, 2018
  5. lnester7
    When I first got sick w Cfs, I would crash and while I was going down, I would get trembles like Jessica does on Unrest. But I haven’t have that full on in a while. I was sitting not tired or anything and I felt a liquid sensation in the left top brain, as if somebody was rubbing anesthesia cream on it. And I was like wow bizare seansation. Then I started to feel inflamed ( this case out of...
    lnester7, Mar 30, 2018
  6. lnester7
    If you would have asked me, I would say I have mild cFs. But I think we understimate the little compromise we do day to day to adapt to CFS. I went to a classical music concert ( trying to behave as a normal person) first thing, I was like wow I used to feel so miserable just by being sitting here. And I was impressed how I sit in so many events in the lasts years and wonder how did I make it?...
    lnester7, Mar 25, 2018
  7. lnester7
    Sometimes I hear people giving up, and very discourage and just plain lost. And it makes me wonder, how, why do I keep going, And I figure out what has kept me going, which brings me up to a scary point. When I have a plan, I feel in control, I feel there is hope, and that I am moving towards something, So I listed the treatments, that have helped people in order of cost and risk. I had move...
    lnester7, Feb 24, 2018
  8. lnester7
    so I didn’t do as well as the last shot, or might Be since I am doing so Much and quit basically most pills. My sleep have been not so good for the past few days. I have been stuffed up but don’t think is a cold. Who knows! I am getting tired from 12pm to 2pm rest of the time I am ok. So I am going to make sure not to skip my nap at noon. This is how my cFs started so is interesting. Also I...
    lnester7, Jan 4, 2018
  9. lnester7
    This is for my personal log so I can think back and see how I was doing. I woke up early, had a bit rough night because hubby woke me up and it was hard to go back to sleep and wake up early. Butt felt good and refresh. Since I cannot take any pills first few days ( none whatsoever) I had allergies ( not bad but been this way since I Remember). Pain still gone and not other symptoms except a...
    lnester7, Dec 29, 2017
  10. lnester7
    Update: I crashed after the move, but nothing as bad as I feared, Before my period I got sick as I always do, so the remission was lost after about 2 weeks??? Since it is my POTs situation w Periods, I am not sure but I did get tired and had to manage energy so I will assume CFS was back. I was craving the peptide, so today I got it and felt normal again so I will start the count on remission...
    lnester7, Dec 28, 2017
  11. lnester7
    I am writing as a form of journaling a guess. Hope can be a dengourous thing! I think I can hope to get well now ( I have random brain feelings and my POTs and colitis are still there). I am thinking of quitting all pills. Just to give this a real shot, make sure nothing is interfering. I always thought that when this time comes ( cure) I would not be able to solve all the things I have...
    lnester7, Dec 9, 2017
  12. lnester7
    i thoguht if I get cured I would..... and is funny that after a few days Without my relentless PEM the one thing I decided to do first was........... take a very hot shower!!!!! I have the hardest weeks ever. Pressure at work, had to travel 3 times, had to move office and to put the nail on the coffin, I had to move houses. The move was brutal. The first few days I was afraid I would crash....
    lnester7, Dec 8, 2017
  13. lnester7
    I am on a bizzare up and down. I ALWAYS get worst on the fall for all past 10 years, and this fall was not the exception but the pattern is different, I get most "good" days than bad. I still have some symptoms that are bothersome, but what I see finally improvement on is the non relentless PEM I struggle with. I most have the worst PEM of all CFSers. I am moving also, and it is incredible...
    lnester7, Nov 30, 2017
  14. lnester7
    ok So today I had the most bizarre experience, I had gotten 2 shots so far of peptides and I decided to try something new. I was not planning to talk about it at all until I was on it for a long time. But I use this blog as a documentation source since I have the most terrible memory. I am also doing MIC shots. So who knows if it is the combo or one or the other, also my body always respond...
    lnester7, Oct 17, 2017
  15. lnester7
    In the middle of the political turmoil here at PR, which I still do not understand no matter how much I read, I have great news! I can finally sleep without meds. I have tried this for years. I started feeling like a truck hit me when I woke up and my brain felt as if somebody spend the night bitting me with a baseball bat. I felt like not pain per say but like tenderness. I was given...
    lnester7, Oct 10, 2017