• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

World analogous event- Unrescued Underground Disease CAN YOU HEAR US NOW

Tag-along-Timing

Can we take advantage of.... a worldwide analogous event?

"Unrescued Underground Disease" would be better understood than the assinine label we've been assigned... UNfortunately. At least it makes more sense & tells it like it is.... (or begins to give a hint... a clue..)

Like the miners, we are underground... isolated from the world.
We are the Unrescued Underground. There were 33 of them. How many of us??? What? Hundreds of thousands? For How long?! Millions? More are falling in??

Can we grab onto the coat tails and rise up somehow? THEY had the interest of the whole world rooting for them.... "Quick" planning... Careful, calculated expert strategy..

My fuzzy brain prevents the articulation and expression, yet I think provides enough fuzzy logic that most of you can decipher.

I attempted a blog post to formulate the gist.... can someone or collectively, can the ideas be taken and run with? I know... it's a longshot.

Would they sue us if we started a CAN YOU HEAR US NOW campaign? Good. Blood from turnips & all that. Limp, wilted turnips whose finances have already been siphoned.

We have members here whose talent with words is phenomenal.

Quilp? http://www.forums.aboutmecfs.org/showthread.php?7648-Morning-has-broken

Comments

Great post. was thinking of this myself. If you or anyone has energy why doesn't everyone post this in comments section of all major news websites (CNN, NYT, WSJ, Guardian, Independent etc.). Would be good to raise awareness.

Great post. was thinking of this myself. If you or anyone has energy why doesn't everyone post this in comments section of all major news websites (CNN, NYT, WSJ, Guardian, Independent etc.). Would be good to raise awareness.

Blog entry information

Author
w8nNw8n
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from w8nNw8n