• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Work and the Passing out issue

Sooooo, I am doing great, more energy, participating at family live more.

But I am passing / balcking out a lot. I get those bouts and then they go away, I have been hydrating properly so not sure what boguht this on. Is very inconvinient because work requieres to call an ambulance if someone passes out. So I hide it. Is quite comical actually. I blacked out in front of a few people and like is so slow (most of the time) I can kinda position myself with the head on the table and they had a whole conversation with me while I was kinda gone. I am becoming a professional at hiding my imperfections and weired symptoms.My eye pain has Increased. Is getting really painful specially the left eye (kinda in the back and when I look up).

Another one is the rolling of the eyes, I am working reading something to somebody then my eyes kinda turn or move really fast from side to side. Is like a head earthquake, then I get disorianted but I have to keep talking and behaving normal. Very bizzare!! I am sitll waiting on my EEG results.

But overall my energy levels are awsome and I feel getting better.

I am schedule to test for food allergies soon also.

Sorry for all the typos. Englis is My second lenguage and for some reason the correction thing is not on?!?!?!?!
Reactions: Izola

Comments

I have no clue. Any suggestions??? They do it in the back I think, somebody told me about FOOD Stats and I did mentioned to Dr, But still not sure what she will use.

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Seven7