• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

What's in Your Vaccine

Ever wonder exactly what the ingredients of a vaccine are? Take a look here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vaccine_ingredients

Many contain Formaldehyde, poisonous to live people. And check out the Thimerosal, another known poison.

And my personal favorite: Monkey Kidney Tissue! This was in the Polio vaccine. Yes, so we can all get HIV and XMRV. There is also an awful lot of Bovine/Cow extract in the vaccines.

And here is Human Serum Albumin. I got injected with this, it's in the Rabies vaccine.

And here is another interesting one: Mouse brain culture, in the Japanese Encephalitis vaccine. Just how many other vaccines did they put Mouse tissue into? XMRV.......

Comments

Carrigon-- I'm with you on the vaccine issue. They really scare me. My kids are unvaccinated. I'm going to check out the link you provided.
People think I'm crazy ... We're the canaries in the coal mine, all of us...

Blog entry information

Author
Carrigon
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Carrigon