• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

update 8/24/13

I am not sure what is working but I am going to count my blessings. I have had mostly very clear head, I feel almost normal. I am having a little bit of burning as I type but not as bad as usually is. I also have much more energy but I am not about to test my limits, I will let my body use it to repair and get better. So like I run to the gym the other 3 times I started getting better and ended up crashed, I will try a different approach this time and see if I get better instead of crashing.

I have had very bad stiff neck, I mean painful and hard to move neck, I don't know if this is a symptom from CFS or something totally un-related. I happen to have an appointment tomorrow with GP so I will ask about that.

So far so good, in progress Mode!!!
Mentally strong and happy. Trying to avoid stress also !!!

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
1 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Seven7