Update 5/7/13

I have been doing great for the most part. I am in a very high level of fucntioning. I work full time, I do not have to watch so much to keep my feet up and can make it throught the day without naping or rest time.

I have been going to the gym everyday. I do very light weights, focusing on legs and abs. Try to walk at least 10min a day and if I don't go to the gym then I walk full 2.5 miles.

The funny thing is I am soo much better but I still have CFS. I get very bad symptoms sometimes and I can feel quite miserable at times. I dont think it is overdoing but is more when it is going to come, it comes, Ussually feels more like inflamation of my brain and I have noticed if I take a midodrine (ussually I crash when the dose is over or close to be over) then like 10 min later I am up again. Bad is when the crash is at night then I have to suffer throguh it because I dont take midodrine after 6pm. So I try to be smart about dosing so I am cover for the night.

I had veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad heart pain last night. Ussually that means IN MY CASE when I am overdoing on b12 but I am not supplementing, so not sure how to solve it this time, the episode was so strong and lasted about 1 minute where the thing (valve maybe) or whatever got contracted just would not let go and flex so I was in so much pain until it finally relaxed, after I was left with like muscle pain in heart!!! I know weired!! but I am very careful today and I am trying not to overdo, I skipped gym and all.

Life is great, I am socializing and having fun. It get rought mostly at night but I think I am in a good path.

I just have so many questions like last night should I have gone to Dr or ER?? I was having so many wiered symptoms like numbness in a very particualr part of the brain. I am having breast issues....
When I see GP god bless his heart he is so lost and the CFS speciaist is so far I dont knw what to do, who to call, who can at least drive me in the right direction so I dont make a mistake that could cost me my recovery. I think this is a circualtion issue, is what is feeling like but my electrophisiologyst is an idiot so not sure what to do.

Overall good and Happy.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Seven7