Listing sensations here that I haven't told doctors about yet, or that have been dismissed. Will add to it as I go.
- Rasping sound in head and feeling of friction in my throat when turn head sideways. Not always there. Feels like there is a piece of pipe in my throat.
- Cramp in lowest part of big bowel when drink too much black tea. Probably tannins, because happens with decaf black tea as well, not with tea low in tannins. Doesn't happen with wine, though, IIRC from when I could drink much wine. Goes away with LDN, but is only effect of LDN, so I don't take it any longer. It seems to be less now, NDT and B12 injections being the only difference.
- Tension on vertex that feels like a crown, like the area within that crown is contracting. Happens always when too much mental exertion.
- Shakiness without increased HR feeling like too much caffeine or extreme hunger. Happens now and then. Possibly reactive hypoglycemia, have to look into it.
- Inability to read or think without pronouncing the words in my head. I lost this ability as a child, maybe 10 yo. I also make the same word mix ups (like mord wix ups) in my head. Feels like inability to concentrate.
- HR spikes when moving my limbs. Not POTS. I just found 16 or so others who have this and none of them have an explanation for it either. Only dismissal by doctors so far.