2. Walk at a normal speed. This is thanks to my rollator. It was only for a few minutes but it was still something.
For most of that walk I was walking v slow... a man in his 70s with a limp overtook me!
That's all I can think of for now. Things I would like to be able to do:
- go on dates
- socialise once a week instead of every 2 weeks
- 'projects' like using eBay to sell things I want to get rid of
- plan to cook good food and be able to cook it
- leave the house and walk daily instead of only twice a week
- be able to drink coffee or at least get to a cafe and hang out with a book