Thank you

This blog has been a healing journey and pleasure at times of self reflection, cathartic healing and community healing as well…. But, I’ve said all I need to say for now. For the foreseeable future, I shall bid farewell. On to new journeys and new beginnings.

Much love and healing light to each of you! ✨💛✨

Thank you for traversing life with me past year and a half 🦋

“Today is my One Hundred and Eleventh birthday! Alas, eleventy one years is far too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable Hobbits. I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. [confused silence] I, uh, I have things to do... I've put this off for far too long. I regret to announce this is the end. I'm going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell. Goodbye. [puts the Ring on and vanishes]”

Comments

I'm too sad 😔 and so happy 😊 that you are beginning new beginnings..

You'll be sorely missed around here and if u ever feel like tunnelling back yay 😁

Stay special, stay in the light and most of all keep loving you x 💜

Thanks for the love everyone 💛
I am doing herbal and lyre classes with my daughter with a little more life force than in recent years and just orchestrated a huge graduation bash for my son 😃 I am sure I will return eventually but taking some downtime for now. Much love to y’all 💛💛💛

Blog entry information

Author
sunshine44
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Anniversaries / Death Depicted and Discovered
    Dos As of today it's been two years since I first came to reside at...
  • Fire
    Fires…::….. “And if you have ever been abandoned. Be a constant. If...
  • Resurrection
    “Here is a truth you often don’t hear: traumatized women have the...
  • Moon river
    Because….music. Moon river, wider than a mile I'm crossing you in...
  • God, please.
    Trigger warning. Medical ptsd triggers. Not a pretty entry...

More entries from sunshine44