• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Still on most of Joshua Leisk protocol

Quite some time ago, probably 4 months ago. Joshua and some other PR members on discord were recommending Hesperidin as an adjunct to block replication of sars-cov2. It seems to do that by blocking the virus's ability to bind to ACE2 receptors.

It also has some other effects which seem to be primarily anti-inflamatory. My first dose left me dizzy and spaced out but my second dose 2 weeks later was well tolerated. I then took a dose 3x a day and have noticed a slight improvement in symptoms, of course I Am already doing quite well these days so it's hard to figure out exactly what it's doing.

So I've relapsed 5 times this year and each time it's taken me 8 to 12 weeks to make a full recovery (back to my former excellent baseline). I am currently on week 3 of my post booster recovery. I can already do about 75% of what I could do before, but I did have 2 mild crashes this weekend which induced dizziness and fatigue. Even so that's still really good considering. But I still think it might be 8 weeks before I feel as good as I did the day before my flu vaccine.

Fairly terrified of getting covid now, I see it as a foregone conclusion that I will get it very soon. I just have to hope that everything I am taking will help.

In addition to Josh's protocol I also take

4000IU vitamin d per day
100mcg vitamin k2 per day
magnesium malate 3x a day
magnesium ascorbate 3x a day
nattokinase 3x a day
zinc 10mg once a day

I did try to take aspirin but didn't get on with it very well, going to try some tomorrow and see if I tolerate it a bit better. Last time I took some I felt rather weak and weird. Possibly blood was "too" thin. At any rate I will probably take 1 a day when I get covid. 150mg twice a day I think.

I still take 1 solaray capsule per day too.

I found this website 2 weeks ago https://c19early.com/

It displays a table which shows which substances have been studied in covid19 treatment, many of these are showing real efficacy in the fight against severe disease. I started vitamin d months ago, so my levels are now way over the minimum requirement, which one doctor put at 50 to 100nmol. Mine is probably closer to 150nmol now.

1639995934786.png

Studies in bold are the ones to look at and I'd say those with over 40% efficacy are worth taking note of. See here zinc, vitamin d, melatonin? Many studies mixed their results with other substances so without proper data mining of the studies, it's impossible to see the truth of the stats. But vitamin d has so many studies done, it's outcome seems reasonably intact from a statistical standpoint.

Notice how ivermectin is still very high on the list too and costs nothing to buy. I am not suggesting people buy it.

Stay safe!

@Nuno @Mary @Judee @DrUniverse

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...