• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Still on most of Joshua Leisk protocol

Tried to move to Lumbroniskase today but first dose has made me really dizzy and feeling rather foggy. I got some intacranial swelling and lymph nodes felt swollen for about 30 minutes. So maybe it did something?

But my lip also blew up and felt like it had been burnt. What actually happened was that I ate some tomato sauce and I had an allergic reaction on one part of my lip, which went red and sort of blew up. So I seem to be having a reaction to the lumbroniskase - which I didn't to the nattokinase.

I've bought a fair bit and it's not cheap stuff, but supposed to be great for covid issues. So I will try to take it in the evening and see how I get on.

But it doesn't seem like I tolerate it very well as my symptoms feel worse really.
Reactions: Judee

Comments

I don't know if you should take it in the evening.

I'm always concerned about having anaphylactic reactions while I'm sleeping so when I try something new or re-try something I reacted to, I always try to take it in the daytime.

Anyway, just a thought especially if you got lip swelling. Any reactions having to do with the face or mouth really scare me.

I'm just trying to keep you around. :)

Hey Judee,

Good point. To be honest I feel pretty crap today, so I don't think my body reacted well to it at all. I was feeling tired anyway but I do feel worse today.

So no more lumbro for me for the time being!

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...