• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Still on half the joshua leisk protocol - Colds and vaccines

Still in a bit of a dip since the flu jab.

I got the flu jab and felt hyperactive for about 4 days and then a cold which my gf had already given me seemed to go nuclear. Sore throat with muscle fatigue, joints hurt on and off, asthma on and off. Also lots of phlegm in my throat. I've prob had these symptoms for about 10 days now. Although feels like longer!

Suffice to say everything I'm taking hasn't really helped to get rid of it. If anything it feels like the cold is lasting longer than it normally would.

On the whole I can't tell what side effects the flu jab has given me but I think it's prob nuked a lot of my immune systems strength and effectiveness, so that will have made the cold worse than it was. I haven't been out for about 3 weeks, but still able to do chores without tiring too badly. Legs do hurt though and waking up hungry every night, or with a non calm heart rate elevation.

Currently trialing nattokinase.

Requesting igg sub class tests from my GP when I next see them to try and rule out a igg defiency which could be the root of possibly all my immune system issues. It's possible to be defienct in these, making opportunistic infections flourish, if that's truly the case anti microbials can be the only way to get it under control, but they must be taken for life. I've had this on good authority from a UK GP who I've been chatting to on another forum. They say those who take anti microbials long term go from quite severe or very moderate to very mild/able to exercise normally. But it takes months.

So this may or may not be enough route that it's worth me going down.

Comments

I got the flu jab and felt hyperactive for about 4 days and then a cold which my gf had already given me seemed to go nuclear. Sore throat with muscle fatigue, joints hurt on and off, asthma on and off. Also lots of phlegm in my throat. I've prob had these symptoms for about 10 days now. Although feels like longer!

Are you starting to feel better?

Hopefully.

Hey Judee,

I think so. I'm feeling quite tired in the evenings though. No bad thing but I wasn't before the jab. But not completely got rid of this cold yet either.

Hey Judee,

Yes had an odd night last night, so I am definitely not back there yet. Still quite sleepy late in the evening, as opposed to quite awake like I was beforehand. Although I have to get a booster soonish so that will throw things out the window :cry:

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
2 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...
  • Covid day 36
    I've been suffering with a ton of inflammation since about week 2...