• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Splenda is the Devil.

I've been doing loads better strictly following my new diet. But then some Sucralose snuck in and I've had an ocular migraine for over 24 hours. That is why this is so short of a blog post. Splenda sucks. I hate you Splenda. I hate you and your artificial goodness. May you be properly banned someday.

My apologies Stevia, I don't know why I did what I did and cheat on you. I will never leave you again.

Okay, that's my rant/whine --- back to bed now for another 24 hours or so.

I'll try to detail what I'm doing now that is working next post although it is very personalized and not a miracle or anything but it has given me a modicum of energy. I am a bit guarded about hope these days, but *fingers crossed*

Comments

Hello - I never ever use sugar substitutes. They are poison to my body. One accidental taste and that stuff is forced one way or another. I avoid artificial nutritition like the plague. Everything here is homemade.

Just sayin'

I use 1 tsp of Xylitol daily to sweeten my coffee. It's a sugar alcohol, which gives some people digestive side effects, but it doesn't bother me, maybe because of the small amount I use. I use birch Xylitol and think it tastes great.

Blog entry information

Author
Runner5
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from Runner5