• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Sign the petition where I want Sweden to contribute to international research for ME / CFS

Please, sign the petition where I want Sweden to contribute to international research for ME / CFS - it will also help you! Sweden has money and Sweden has about 40 000 people suffering from ME / CFS. I hope that Sweden can contribute to the Open Medicine Foundation and Lipkin / Hornig study. I have on tihis picture translated from Swedish to English so you will understand where to write. After three days the petition has 770 signatures :) When I got 1000, I will write to the Government in Sweden.

Petition: http://www.skrivunder.com/sverige_-_bidra_till_biomedicinsk_forskning_om_mecfs

I have on following picture translated from Swedish to English so you will understand where to write:
View attachment 12179

Here is the petition.
Reactions: ahmo

Comments

Blog entry information

Author
matsli
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update