• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Runes and Warts

Hello beautiful souls,

I am just stopping by for some quick shares. I do hope everyone is doing well and staying cool in most hemispheres! :)

Its amazing some of the simple things that already exist and are free or inexpensive that can assist suffering.
Sometimes, we forget to share when there are really good ones.

Through this journey, i had a 13 year portion of attempting to eradicate 2 plantars warts acquired in a high school locker room. The Drs tried all the things and nothing ever worked. Until they said, to surgery you go! In 2005, which i did and there were complications (even in my stronger days i didn't do great with surgery) and within a few months the two plantars warts not only grew back but dozens were now on my legs (regular kind). Sigh. It was such a mess. I had no clue where to turn. Drs were obviously out of ideas....

It was the beginning of my journey into the 'natural' medicine world. Kinda ridiculous. I don't think we should separate things anymore or have teams anymore. Healing is healing. So, i bought a bottle of wart remover at a health food store. Do you know every. single. wart. disappeared. And within TWO weeks. Including the 13 year old plantars warts. They never returned. Wild stuff. Fast forward and i used a similar oil on my son when he was 4, his was gone in 4 weeks, multiple ones on my daughters hands...gone within 2 weeks. I was thinking about how i've told friends whom have long been searching for relief to finally find it here.

I hope this helps someone. :)

I have used either pure tea trea oil (often diluted with a tiny bit of coconut or olive oil) or this formula:

https://forcesofnaturemedicine.com/products/wart-control-extra-strength?currency=USD&variant=10029382697003&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQjw_7KXBhCoARIsAPdPTfhLhGaAUh2SeNunzZtiSs0uPEj_AElM3TOz57JCJCgh1fzRJFYvDsUaAiiXEALw_wcB

For my internal usage (for my 2005 situation), i used this:

lactose/dairy free version:

https://www.helios.co.uk/en/shop/thuja-occidentalis

Regular lactose version:

https://www.pureformulas.com/thuja-...g8vS4LYubQref27BlucXtCiUTR2fYFFEaAoWXEALw_wcB

Quite a cheap solution that have helped many of my family and friends. Hope it helps one of you reading :)

Also, sharing a rune for tonight. If you are not familiar with runes, they are a shamanic tool for assisting in strengthening body and mind. Here is a little description shared from Neowake:

"This session is an ancient sound therapy from our Runes Collection. The rune 'NOT' is a connective rune or dissolving rune and stands for coming together and separating. By activating the rune, the body's own and mental defenses can be increased. It helps with depressive moods and with the loss of the will to live.

Especially in the current time this rune can help through severe crises.

In English, 'Not' is a description for a critical phase that someone has to get through. The magical power of this rune helps you to overcome a bad situation. Use it to strengthen your body & mind.

The session was sung by a professional rune maestro."

Have a blessed weekend dear Phoenix Rising Community

:heart:
Sunshine

Comments

Wonderful post I so needed today. I;ll check out the Runes,...Thank you.

How timely, my next challenge is the dermatologist and what is all this mess?

I figure I'll go in there wearing armor to defend myself from assault.

some past use of tea tree oil I got sensitized quickly and could not use it.

I've gotten rid of some things in the past, and the chinese herbs entirely cured the worst undiagnosable rash anyone has ever seen (that took 10 months of tea)

Its never returned, nor is there a sign it ever happened.

I"ve had tiny warts cover half my body most of my life.

I might try to the tree tea diluted, again.

I actually used to successful use vitamin E. (now I just dont' even have any).

any any euphorbia weed can be used, the milky latex is acidic.

Another theory was warts dont like suffocating by bandaid.

that wart product looks good: I should hunt that down.

hi dear Rufous!

Yes, i'm not surprised as its one of the viruses present in many of our (me/cfs) 'virus party's' as i call them.

If you've had sensitization to tea tree i would wait till you are stronger or dilute quite a bit with coconut or olive oil first.

If you've had systemic fungal and wart issues, i would highly suggest researching something internal as that is the most efficient way to help clear that many areas. When i was stronger, i used to take herbs but i can no longer do that as of now. Herbs mostly crash me in this state. I can tolerate thuja homeopathy though which i surprisingly have found is almost equally effective as similar herbal plants in comparison. Maybe ask your practioner or toy around. If you can do lactose, a bottle of boiron thuja homeopathy is like $6? and you can hold a pellet in your hand and see how your hand and arm feel. If mine start buzzing or burning or itching, my body is generally telling me to not yet try a certain remedy. Let your body speak and listen and see if it would be right for you :)

Be well dearest Rufous!

Glad you're doing better, @sunshine44. It's already Sunday and somehow it always seems to be that day.

Yes, the pesky viruses that cause warts are a nuisance...to be sure. The teen years are good times to pick them up....they're everywhere. I think the lack of air when an OTC drug or a piece of tape is used are just as good, and far less bothersome than surgery. I'm afraid to say that I haven't been bothered by them for years....but then I'd just jinx myself! Plantar warts are especially difficult to get rid of....probably b/c they grow inwards.

I should be trying to sleep instead of on the computer. But when sleep won't come, I try to pass the night.

Yes, I was hoping that Howard's gastro appointment would have taken place yesterday. At least he'll be in time for the wheelchair olympics. Yours, Lenora

Glad you're doing better, @sunshine44. It's already Sunday and somehow it always seems to be that day.

Yes, the pesky viruses that cause warts are a nuisance...to be sure. The teen years are good times to pick them up....they're everywhere. I think the lack of air when an OTC drug or a piece of tape is used are just as good, and far less bothersome than surgery. I'm afraid to say that I haven't been bothered by them for years....but then I'd just jinx myself! Plantar warts are especially difficult to get rid of....probably b/c they grow inwards.

I should be trying to sleep instead of on the computer. But when sleep won't come, I try to pass the night.

Yes, I was hoping that Howard's gastro appointment would have taken place yesterday. At least he'll be in time for the wheelchair olympics. Yours, Lenora

awww, so good to hear from you Lenora, i do hope you get some rest. These supermoons always bring more energy in, hopefully rest comes your way and soon.

Hahah, yes, he sure will be.

Blog entry information

Author
sunshine44
Read time
3 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from sunshine44