• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Pregnancy Week 34 - Nesting!

This week has been a really good week. I have quite a lot of energy and this overwhelming urge to clean everything in sight. This usually results in me getting half way through something and having to call on my husband to help me finish the job.

So I'm slowly driving my husband nuts. Over the last couple of days I have had him help me take everything out the linen closet and refold it, take all the shelves out of the fridge and cleaned them, move furniture around and clear out my craft room. Luckily we had a hard rubbish collection so anything that wasnt tied down went out for council collection.

We also had blinds put through out the house to replace the old crappy venetians and home made curtains that were in our house when we brought it. The new blinds are fantastic and seem to be regulating the temperature of the house much better which in turn is helping with my FM pain.

I am starting to get pregnancy tired as well which is something I am not used to feeling. It is different from the fatigue tiredness in that I actually feel like I can sleep properly and as a consequence seem to be going off into a deeper sleep. Only to of course to be woken by mother natures pregnancy pee calls in the middle of the night and my hip pain, but the sleep I am getting does have some degree of refreshing about it.

Comments

Blog entry information

Author
allyann
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from allyann