• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Pregnancy Week 30Getting back into the creative side

This week I went away for a the weekend scrapbooking. I used to do this all the time and my friend convinced me that it would be good for me.

I got my own room so that I could rest whenever I needed. It was great. I did not do anywhere near the scrapbooking I used to do, but I loved the chance to get out and chat to people. I am very social and having the isolation of ME/CFS has driven me crazy at times.

I found my creative flair was not as good as it used to be. It took me a lot longer to layout a page than it used to. I did manage to get some wedding photos and my babys ultrasound photos scrapped so was very happy with that.

The hour and a half drive there meant that I had to have a really early night on the Friday, but with pacing I managed to get through the Saturday really well. The drive home was tough, mainly as I was busting (baby was sitting on my bladder) and it was nearly all freeway with no where to pull over.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
allyann
Read time
1 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from allyann