Night Three

Slept fairly badly last night, prior to my evening dose I was actually feeling super tired so I basically didn't bother taking any melatonin, which come to think of it was possibly a bit dumb considering it's in Josh's protocol. Even so I try not to take melatonin if I feel I just don't need it.

However after taking my evening dose I felt quite awake, just restless as opposed to wide awake/wired. So it was difficult nodding off but it did come. My sore throat also seemed to go away last night, which I am thankful for as I really loath this symptom and see it as a very bad sign when it's around!

So I am hoping the sore throat stays away today. Generally I woke up with some very mild fatigue, but really I just felt rough, not completely washed out, just a lot more tired then the preceding 3 days.

The new reishi extract should arrive in the next few days, but today I took the lions mane + the oat bran and my existing pukka branded reishi. So I will monitor and note down my immune response. So far over the last 3 days the immune response hasn't been very strong, which makes me worry that either I don't have much to clear down, or the protocol isn't working.

One thing I did today was precisely weigh out the egcg so it was dead on 25mg, instead of ballparking it. Maybe this will help.

I also costed up the full protocol yesterday and for me + everything else I take it came to £230 a month.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Night 36
    I've had a sore throat for a few days, not the typical ME sore throat...
  • Day 36 Dose 4
    Feeling a lot better this evening and more awake. I can feel the...
  • Day 36
    Lions mane 980mg + Reishi 980mg starting today Day 36 + 125mg egcg - no...
  • Day 35 - Dose 1 (+Night 34)
    Night 34: Slept pretty well. Took melatonin 1.5mg, 200mg 5-htp, 100mg...
  • Day 34 - Dose 3 + current diet
    Did quite a lot today, took 200mg egcg to attempt to block the PEM...

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Night 33
    Was pretty exhausted when I went to sleep. Took some glycine and...
  • Day 33 - Dose 3
    So protocol now is egcg at 125mg/125/75/0 lions mane 980mg oat bran 1...
  • Day 33 - Dose 1
    Slept ok last night but the heat was really bad! Eek. Hopefully more...
  • Day 32
    I feel pretty good at the moment, better than I expected actually as I...
  • Day 32 - Dose 2
    So I do have or rather did have this morning some PEM from yesterdays...