• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Night 5

Didn't feel completely well yesterday. Felt like my weakness which I had almost got rid of prior to starting the protocol had come back.

I crashed after exertion in the early morning and continued to crash all night. Still crashing now more or less. Whole body had bad muscle fatigue, bad dizziness, swollen glands and lymph nodes around the head but also elsewhere. Just a generally bad crash really. Haven't crashed like this for a long time so not exactly very optimistic at the moment.

I personally feel like this protocol isn't doing much for me. While I seemed to feel better the first few days. I think my overall strength got worse after I incorporated all the other things. I'll have to stay on it awhile though to really know if this is my imagination or not.

But a crash like this normally takes 1 to 2 weeks to recover from.
Reactions: Reading_Steiner

Comments

Possibly but it was directly proportional to excercise in = PEM out. However after I took my first dose as I said on the follow up blog I felt distinctly worse due to the tablets but also a little better in terms of fatigue at the same time. So be interesting to see how it all plays out. My brain still seems to function which is interesting.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...
  • Covid day 36
    I've been suffering with a ton of inflammation since about week 2...