Night 33

Was pretty exhausted when I went to sleep. Took some glycine and vitamin c later than usual, got into bed. Started to get even more tired. Put some diclofenic gel on my knee and then 20 minutes later that knocked me out, I just fell asleep. Was asleep for about 10 hours. But glad I got the sleep. My body or maybe mind? Did try to wake up at one point but that was about it.

Thing is I didn't even take any melatonin or 5-htp, the diclofenic gel just knocked me out. So I may have to do that again ha!

Aches and pains were pretty before I went to bed and my joints keep locking up while I am asleep, but that seemed to start a few days ago so I am not sure what that is being caused by, bit odd.

Also woke up fatigued in the legs thismorning, dizzy and feeling a bit shitty. Got stuff to do today and tomorrow, so will be a little lighter on the dosing but following the same pattern none the less. Light around hte beta glucan dosing that is nothing else.

Before I forget this is only the second week of the covid 2nd jab, so probably immune system is a bit more intense than before.

I am going to take 200mg egcg thismorning and tomorrow am as I have quite a lot on and need my PEM to be completely blocked really so it makes the next few days bearable and I am able to function in work on Monday.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from godlovesatrier