Night 33

Was pretty exhausted when I went to sleep. Took some glycine and vitamin c later than usual, got into bed. Started to get even more tired. Put some diclofenic gel on my knee and then 20 minutes later that knocked me out, I just fell asleep. Was asleep for about 10 hours. But glad I got the sleep. My body or maybe mind? Did try to wake up at one point but that was about it.

Thing is I didn't even take any melatonin or 5-htp, the diclofenic gel just knocked me out. So I may have to do that again ha!

Aches and pains were pretty before I went to bed and my joints keep locking up while I am asleep, but that seemed to start a few days ago so I am not sure what that is being caused by, bit odd.

Also woke up fatigued in the legs thismorning, dizzy and feeling a bit shitty. Got stuff to do today and tomorrow, so will be a little lighter on the dosing but following the same pattern none the less. Light around hte beta glucan dosing that is nothing else.

Before I forget this is only the second week of the covid 2nd jab, so probably immune system is a bit more intense than before.

I am going to take 200mg egcg thismorning and tomorrow am as I have quite a lot on and need my PEM to be completely blocked really so it makes the next few days bearable and I am able to function in work on Monday.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Day 78
    Just a quick update to say that I'm now doing a lot better than I was...
  • Autoimmune test results
    These look great, so I am happy this isn't causing me any issues and...
  • Day 68
    Well I can tell it's July, pollen fungus and spores have definitely hit...
  • Day 67
    So it looks as if brightcandle had a crash by incorporating new items...
  • Day 66 - Dose 3
    Felt really good all day today. Was even able to go out at lunchtime...

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Day 66
    Woke up thismorning without much fatigue, I would say the egcg has...
  • Day 65 - Dose 4
    Took egcg today with glucans and reishi. Even if the last 4 weeks of...
  • Night 64
    Seem to have gotten a lot worse over the last week. Yesterday almost...
  • Day 64 - Dose 4
    Continuing with no egcg tomorrow, checking symptoms with glucans. So...
  • Day 64
    Thought I'd try some Apple cider vinegar capsules yesterday. Can't...