• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Night 31

Egcg dose is still 125mg and even though this buffers PEM i can recover from walking or exertion if I just skip a days activity the next day and drink a lot of water and follow my diet and take all the tablets. It goes without saying that the egcg is the primary driver (for me) at managing my fatigue levels. Even one higher dose gives me an energy boost for 4 hours and reduces fatigue symptoms. But doesn't effect inflamation or tissue swelling.

The inflamation and tissue swelling seems to be controlled by the r-ala and to a lesser extent the glycine and nac. Suspect the nac reduces brain inflamation more than anything else. I believe Pyrrhus posted a study about this a week or two again on a thread about nac.

The only side effect so far which might be unrelated is that since the temperature here went up and I've been getting as much vitamin D as I can I've got loads of excema on my fingers. There small transparent bumps on the side of two or three of my fingers. If I itch them they become itchy. I've been managing this with double base cream.
I've also got small red spots on my left leg and my right. According to Google! This is blood that's rose to the surface of the skin. It's definitely not a rash of any sort.
At some point if it doesn't fade I'll have to go see my GP but I'm hoping a little light excercise in a week or two will knock this on the head.

As I haven't excercised in nearly 5 years with a very brief bout at the 4 year mark for about a month (which was low level) I do wonder what effect that's had on my body.

Also the marks on my legs seemed to appear before I started the protocol about a month or two ago.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...