• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Night 12

Slept ok but did wake up again at 4am. Eventually dosed back off. Then woke up at 8am pretty much wide awake. While this might sound good it's not. My body tends to get very light sleep but over the last 2 years I've noticed a direct correlation between infections and over stimulation of the immune system and lack of sleep. Put together they end up being a perfect storm. So I'm pretty nervous if any of those start to happen.

Thismorning I mixed my glycine panthothenic acid and nac with yoghurt. Which was actually quite nice! I just feel a tad lethargic after taking that but nothing severe.

30 minutes after that I took my b6 and thiamine (200mg today). I feel mildly nausaous at this point but that's it.

I'm skipping my morning dose until 1pm as I have to go out thismorning and even though I'm dreading it I can't get out of it. Thankfully my gf is with me so she can take over if I feel really rough.

I'm still kind of hoping this protocol works but as I'm about 8 days in I'm not entirely sure really. I should know for sure in another week. I plan to take the old form of egcg for a few days so I can get my oat test on Monday and hopefully that will make it clear whether the egcg is working. Although I'm not sure a 8pm dose of egcg will show up in an akgdh metabolite test from urine at 8am in the morning. @joshua.leisk ? Any thoughts?

Hoping the nausea calms significantly today. I'll be taking half the reishi and lion's mane dose when I get back. I didn't have any nausea in the night but stomach was definitely upset up until bed time. I do wonder if this is caused by an over active immune system attacking my stomach/gut. As I'm definitely feeling agitated and wired but tired almost all the time now.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...