• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

nexavir medicare will no longer cover reason not FDA approved

I am so disappointed!!!!
Last year it was covered and I paid about 60.00 a month for my portion.
I was told that even if I pay for it myself at 450.00 a month the money I spend for it will not be counted towards the donut hole.
I think that this is ourtageous!!!!!!
Pinky

Comments

is it FDA approved for acne? maybe you could try getting it covered, if so.

i'm amazed that you found a doc to Rx it.

I never could.

The only doc who seems to repscrie it in the US of A is cheney.

I do not have acne but that is a good idea? I wonder how I would go about that? Any suggestions?
My np prescribed it; she is willing to prescribe me any safe things that may help.
She is at www.npjulie.com
She does phone appointments
I was really looking forward to using this on a daily bases since testing positive for xmrv.
I have used it in the pasts but not for long: before I was sure that my illness was from a virus. Now that I have tested positive I was really going to give it a full year try since it seems to be safe. I thought this would give me some time until there is a treatment for xmrv.

Blog entry information

Author
pinkytuscadaro
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs