• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New Google Group for Young Adult Patients with Neuro Immune Disease

http://tinyurl.com/5rtapck is a group that primarily aims to provide a social, medical, and professional network for young-adult and adolescent neuro-immune disease (ME/CFS, Chronic Lyme Disease, Atypical MS, Fibromyalgia) patients under the age of 40.

I created this group because during the 5 years of being sick, I never once found a patient near my age by trying to do so, but instead always stumbled upon one by chance. Every demographic of this illness needs its own support system, and I'm just trying to make the social isolation of this illness a little easier on this particular demographic which includes many patients whom are fresh out of the most socially-embedded times of their lives.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
mojoey
Read time
1 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from mojoey