• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New Current Strategy

Work in progress. Working this strategy around Ultra-Min and mineral replacement as the foundation

Daily

AM: Ultra-Min

Likely: Sunflower Lecithin
Likely: 50mg B3, nibble p5p and Tryptophan (might also add small amount of N-Acetyl Tyrosine)
Optional Testing: Copper, Molybdenum, Boron
Optional Testing: small amounts B1, B2, Biotin, B5
Optional Testing: MB12
Optional Testing: MFolate
Optional Testing: Time released B3 500mg
Optional Testing: Paba, Pantethine.

Lunchtime: Vitamin C (Soon to make my own liposomal C)

Dinner-Bedtime:

(D and Potassium help me sleep)
Likely: Beta Care All A-complex, MRM Complete E, Dr's Best D 1000 x 2
Optional Testing: Magnesium and Potassium

Notes
  • On days I take MB12 I need to take Tryptophan (maybe B3 and more p5p) later in the day or I wake up very depleted. Has a very negative effect on sleep and dreaming.

Left to do

Would like to add Curcumin or other anti-inflammatory
How do Amino's fit in... (besides Tryptophan and Tyrosine)
Any herbals that might be helpful.

UPDATE (nothing is ever easy): After initial success with this I have experienced some GI (Candida + iron?) issues which I believe is due to Ultra-Min's Iron content (13.5mg per tablet). I am going to have to cut back on these for that reason. I don't think there is a non-Iron version and will try to contact the manufacturer and see if they might make a non-iron version.

UPDATE: They do have a no Iron version!! Click here

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
sregan
Read time
1 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from sregan