My stupid body.................

Been a while since I have been on here........and so much more of my body has broken!

I presently have an MS type virus, CFS, Lymphocytic Colitis, Tachycardia (caused apparently by a 'virus'), light sensitivity and now my latest lurgy is Gastroparesis...............I had Epstein Barr Virus as a teenager and I developed Coeliac as an adult.

I managed with the MS virus by using a crutch, buying an automatic car, using a wheelchair when necessary and drastically limiting my daily activities............I found a 'wonder pill' for my CFS, that gave me a new lease on life..............I found a way to deal with going to the loo 40-60 times a day with the colitis...............Hell! I even found a way to have a life with my heart beating more than 100 beats too fast a minute!! But my latest affliction is proving rather difficult to live with. I do not have a slow to empty stomach.............I have one which simply doesn't unless it is kick started by something. I can drink very little.......eat two pieces of Parma ham every few days...........and well, after a month of this.............I'm just plain out of energy!

Anyone else with such a vast list of ailments? Any pearls of wisdom.................I could really do with some now!

Comments

I had/have EBV and very curious what was the "Wonder pill" that helped your CFS? I am sorry to hear about your latest issues and wish you the best moving forward.

Sorry to hear about your symptoms, yes a lot to deal with. I have CFS and a pesky recurring EBV (Epstein Barr Virus) infection. When I was younger I drank a pretty good clip, now I have all but stopped. If I have any alcohol at all it will usually send me into a 2 week flare up of pain strong enough to bring me to tears. I definitely get Brain Fog, Painful Joints over my whole body, insomnia, irritability and intermittent fevers/ flu like symptoms. I have just started LDN therapy I will post on some of my experiences though I am only on day 3 of taking it. Years ago I was in a long term bout of depression, and I am dead set against using pharma drugs. I self treated. I found that St Johns really helped, wasn't a cure but it helped. Perika brand worked best and I do find a difference between brands. Then I stopped taking after a number of years and I found my insomnia to be severely agitated. I started a year later on 1 st. johns a day and found it has eliminated my insomnia, which I continue to take now. One thing that totally eliminated my body pain, gave me more energy and helped diminish my brain fog was L-Tyrosine. I used it for a number of years and really helped eliminate those symptoms, unfortunately the L-Tyrosine exacerbated my irritability and insomnia which got to the point where I discontinued. L-Tyrosine 500mg early in the day, you can see if it helps with you , perhaps you will not experience the side effects that I did. I am going to see how the LDN goes, the other one to try that is high on my list is Nexavir - listed on this site. AND YES, WHAT IS THE WONDER PILL YOU FOUND FOR CFS???

Blog entry information

Author
ladyofthellamas
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from ladyofthellamas

• EBV
    I am a 42 year old single mother with a viral MS, CFS and Lyphocytic...