• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Masterlist of M.E.-Friendly Recipes

Well, or it will be when we collect some more!

Main Dishes

Bread, Muffins, and Biscuits

Adventure Bread - this adventure is super-easy to have, and very delicious toasted. The recipe's claim to fame is that it isn't a grain... it's nuts and seeds.

Desserts

Cookie in a Cup! - for when you really, really need a dessert for yourself. A tiny one. <3

Gluten/dairy/sugar-free Chocolate Cake - by @sarah darwins ... a delicious treat! For those of you who are sensitive to stevia, try using brown sugar.

Have a recipe you'd like to share with the community? Share it here!

Comments

Thanks for doing this, Jaime. I happened across these rather fab sounding recipes for prebiotic-rich muffins from member alicec just now. They sound pretty great (and they're gluten-free, too). http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/the-resistant-starch-challenge-is-it-the-key-weve-been-looking-for.26976/page-177#post-688530

Blog entry information

Author
JaimeS
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from JaimeS