• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Like pregnant

So week's summary. I was doing so great but I crashed and burned Tuesday, So I had to miss work. The crashed send me to an emotional tailspin. I don't know how I manage to get so despaired when before I have gotten so much worse, I guess ones patience goes down over time.

I got better and was in the office all day wed, and have being progressing slowly. I would say I am even higher than base before the crash. So the last 2 crashes leave me better than base. I was telling hubby maybe I should crash on purpose and help the process along.:lol: Of course he thought it to be the a bad idea. :mad:

A lot of the old symptoms are gone: IBS, muscular pain in legs (have it on shoulder now), Sleep is So much better, Acne is gone, Cold and hot spells, Angina pain is gone.

Things that are worse: BRAIN :eek: OMG I am like high or completely dumb to a point where my processing info for my name can go up to one minute. It is weird this time because I can work and read but is like I feel in this haze and I am extremely ADD (just saying not sure I am really ADD). People talk to me and I cannot understand what they are saying and process nothing.

Also my POTs is worse than ever, or because I always felt so bad that I couldn't notice, but I feel like pregnant, the nausea, the Dizziness Is the weirdest thing, like I am drugged or drank, is a very different dizzy.

Note: I know I say a lot the word weird, but most of the pains, dizziness and everything is So not like anything I experienced before. I do try to describe close to something I know.

Comments

I had pretty good remissions with my pregnancies after I became ill. But like you mention - brain fog was awful. It was that porridge brain all pregnant mothers seem to get (as far as I've seen) but with extra fog and gloop.
I hope you get a good remission too.
Congrats on the baby :)

Oh shell tx! but just feel like pregnant (the sick feeling) I am not having a baby.

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
2 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Seven7